Does anyone have and Accucover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have and Accucover?

After reading Allrounders parallax thread a few people suggested getting an Accucover to help reduce alignment/cheek weld issues...
    I understand the theory behind them and have had a look around on the net at some reviews and they seem to work well...

Does anyone here have one and did it make a real difference to your shooting?
    Most of my shooting is done iron sight and when I go to my scoped gun for hunting or field target I seem to have problems with getting the best sight alignment and consistent accuracy...

Also do I have to get one O/S or are they available here? My LGS has never heard of them...

I would like to know about this product as well. I actually tried to purchase it from the website but the checkout crashed on their card verification process. My subsequent email enquiry to the vendor has not been answered. I guess, the vendor does not need his Accucover to shoot himself in the foot

Comment

Ive purchased one but its still in transit, when it arrives ill do a revjew as there seems to be some interest.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by allrounder_13" post=46335
        Ive purchased one but its still in transit, when it arrives ill do a revjew as there seems to be some interest.
        That would be great mate... Look forward to it...
    Working...
    X