Tasco Optics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tasco Optics

I've got a Tasco [Jap made] 6x24 x44 target scope on a varmint .22.I was thinking of selling it without the scope.I know they're not Leopold or Nightforce but I was wondering if anyone had used them on a centerfire and how they stand up.

Many years ago I tried the same deal with a tasco I'd won over from a .22 lr and tried it on a 30-06. No good. I'm sure the recoil played havoc I with its zero. Before long I placed a Leupold vx3 on it and no more problem.

It was an early Japanese tasco also

Comment

In my experience a lot of small bore shooters use the Tasco Target models with some sucess.
      If one fails for some reason the first comment is likely to be "some one borrowed it and put it on a 270/308/esc and its never been any good since.
      I feel they say it for a good reason similar to the older model JAP made fixed powers some were good but later.models ?.........................
      [center]
      Don’t poke the snake, walk around it and come back later with a double-barrelled shotgun and blow its [email protected]#!ing head off!.

Australia in future, the outcome is the same, a bloody dictatorship run on the whims of a very few ego-centric pathological elitists.

Comment

• findlay13
        findlay13 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Fellas,
        That's sort of what I thought/expected.I'll leave it for a .22.I do have an early Japanese Tasco 3x9x40 on my 6.5x55 Tikka and all's good, but it doesn't get adjusted all the time as a target scope would.
    Working...
    X