sightron s2 big sky 3-12x42 anyone have one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sightron s2 big sky 3-12x42 anyone have one?

Hey guys been looking for a new scope for the 308 and want something around the 4-12 power and dont want to spend the earth. Looking at the zeiss terra 3 4-12x42 but cant get one through my local dealer as another store has bought all the stock and have to wait a while for next shipment. One i can get my hands on is the sightron s2 3-12x42 big sky which get alot of great reviews and guys have nothing but good things to say about them etc. Anyone here have one or know someone just want a little more feedback if i can would be great! cheers

I don't have the 3-12x42 but I have two others, the first is on my bench gun it is a 36x and what a great scope it is, the lenses are as clear as crystal and the other one is a 6-24x on my 6.5x55 it is also a great scope. The Big Sky S11 has the same lenses as the S111 but in a one inch tube, where as the S111 comes in a 30mm tube..
    I have no hesitation in recommending the big sky to anyone.
    45-70 Government. The only Government I trust........................Period.

THE OLDER I GET THE BETTER I WAS.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, I have a Sightron BS 3-9x42, it has very clear glass and I really like their duplex reticle. However I find the eye relief very touchy when on 9x and on 3x there's I little edge distortion. Would I buy one again? Not sure. But I think there are other scopes now for similar money that probably outclass it. The Meopta Meopro range is definitely worth a look.

Cheers.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by moofy07" post=40424
      IThe Big Sky S11 has the same lenses as the S111 but in a one inch tube, where as the S111 comes in a 30mm tube..
      I have no hesitation in recommending the big sky to anyone.
      Im interested to know where that is documented?

Love the sightron.

Yeah right cheers boys dont suppose anyone has the zeiss terra 4-12x42 they can commment on? thanks. J

Comment

hey guys what about the vortex viper hs 2.5-10x44 seems like it has some good specs and the 30mm tube is nice and bright. Can anyone comment on these from experience? Had a look at the 6-20 something like that today at the lgs as he didnt have the one with my specs but it was super bright and clear! any bad reports? cheers

Comment

Working...
      X