Nikon Prostaff.4x32 rimfire classic on use guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikon Prostaff.4x32 rimfire classic on use guns?

Are they any good?

Looks like what I want and cheap enough.

chewtah, I don't know about those scopes, but generally you get what you pay for.
    I reckon you might want a greater magnification. I know how people go on about low magnification scopes for 22's, but I have a 6x fixed on my Zastava and I really want more.
    I've got a couple of 9x's variable on a couple of other 22's and that is better magnification. I've got a 12x variable on my Winchester 320 and that is the best.
    I can see the sneaky buggers better when they're hiding, and I can do a better job of placing shots as well. And, it's a little bit more fun when I can see my targets at the range.
    So, here's my humble two cents. If I were to go with a 4x now, I wouldn't be happy.
    Good luck, mate. It's just the damn price of things, the good ones are over priced and the bad ones are over priced, What do you do?

Comment

Originally posted by chewtah" post=39313
      Are they any good?

Looks like what I want and cheap enough.
      It would make a good hunting scope I reckon and would be fine for some fun shooting targets and plinking. I use a 4x on the Mod 2 and I can shoot all sorts of furry critters no worries at all with it, even shoot used 22 cases at 20-30m using it.

Here's a bit of info on it here mate - with specs etc included.
      http://www.chuckhawks.com/nikon_prostaff_rimfire_4x32.htm
      Whacking Varmints is my passion!

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        i have the BDC model P-22 in 3-7 awesome for a .22
    Working...
    X