Is anyone using the Zeiss Duralyt at all? and what do ya think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest commented on Guest's reply
    cool looks great Mark!

Guest replied
    Thanks heaps guys it puts my mind at rest for sure! its a great price and i was comparing it to the swarovski z3 as well so i will go this way for sure!

Leave a comment:

• portaggression
    replied
    I've got two 3-12x50 one on my .243 that has been a brilliant scope, crystal clear and amazingly bright in low light and I've just put one on my .30-06 they're amazing scopes and for the price I don't think you could do better.

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on Guest's reply
    my favourite scope at the moment cant fault it for the money you pay

Guest replied
    i don't have the duralyt, however I have the terra model 4-12x42 on my .308,
    I use zeiss glass in other applications and the brand name certainly lives up to the high quality standard in the scopes department.

no doubt if it has zeiss stamped on the side, you know it's going to function and be crystal clear.

Leave a comment:

• pete86
    replied
    I also have the 3-12x50. I love it for a hunting rifle. The glass is great and also great in low light as far as my eyes can tell. I compared it to a swarovski z3 at the time of purchase, could not tell too much difference. Adjustment clicks are nice and not faint. You should be able to pick up the non illuminated model for around $900.
    I may have even seen one on used guns not long ago.

Pete

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have the 3-12x50 and have found it to be a great bit of kit, crystal clear, positive adjustments and decently impact resistant, have it on my sako with the one piece rings and dropped the rifle whilst out hunting and it held its zero. Also should mention ive never had the point of inpact change when chaning the zoom. For the price it is you can't go wrong.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have one on my 375 H&H, Sauer 202T. Not the prettiest scope i own but its great in low light and the illuminated reticle works a treat. Never had any issues with it moving off zero. and ive shot a far few rounds down the spout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsZcDv79BEo

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Is anyone using the Zeiss Duralyt at all? and what do ya think?

Is anyone using the Zeiss Duralyt at all? and what do ya think?

Hey everyone just wondering if anyone has been using the zeiss duralyts at all? i am looking at buying the 3x12 x50 or 2x8 x42 i am not sure which one but just seeing if people like it or not and if there are any problems or issues people have had?
Working...
X