4scopes.com best prices online in my opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4scopes.com best prices online in my opinion

Hi i just wanted to share my experience with 4scopes.com. After much consideration i decided to get a Sightron scope as i have a small budget to work to and needed best bang for buck. So after picking which scope i ended on Sightron S1 HHR 3-9-40 cost was $118 US ( very reasonable) i went through checkout and shipping was $50. So i wondered how much for one more so i added a Sightron S1 3-9-40 duplex at $98 bargain...... Shipping was still $50 for both. So i got both delivered $265 abouts.. Me and my mate mounted the HHR on my savage axis 30.06 what a difference from factory Bushnell.. The second on my new CZ 452 Standard 22.
    Look i know they are not the best scopes by far but for me im blown away for the money. And i ordered and payed with paypal ( another bonus) on thursday night they arrived on Wednesday after Melbourne cup so a total of 6 days.... Fantastic
    Oh and for all you high end scope fans check out their prices a Zeiss scope went and sold on Used guns for $480 used condition i priced same scope new from 4scopes and came in at $430......... Food for thought..
    Now i have ordered the DNZ Game Reaper mount for my savage . factory rings came loose after one little river range trip.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	55500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	231.8 KB
ID:	43929
    Ok i hope you got some interesting information from this. Happy shooting

Good to hear Menace I bought a sightron a year ago from 4scopes they are a really great company to deal with. I cant fault mine as I also have a leaupold vx3l and believe they are both on par. Good to hear that companies doing the right thing get the good reviews.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Just and pleasure to deal with cant wait to order from them again...

Thanks Menace, I just picked up one of the last four discontinued Zeiss 3 to 9 x 40 Conquests for $478 US plus $50 postage. Pretty happy!
    "Love the bush for its own sake and you will never have an unsuccessful hunt".

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats great they really have great prices and even better service. Best of luck

Sold, but who behind the fence do you dislike :lol:

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      hahaha trespassers not welcome. I hope this DNZ reaper mount is as good as it looks dont know anyone thats used it..

Ordering from overseas for a $150.00 scope sounds like noddy land to me. Support your local LGS. I wouldn't spend less than $800.00 on a scope and they are always purchased locally.
    I'm in love with Jennifer Hawkins and Alessandra Ambrosio

Comment

Yeah I purchased one the same a while back.
      Great scope except for the non resettable turrets and crappy stickers on top of them.

If I need another hunting scope I will be sure to purchase another,

As for 4scopes.com.....
      Second to none.

JH

Comment

I've received my Zeiss Conquest 3 - 9 x 40 with German #4 reticle from 4scopes.com and am very happy. It arrived within five days and only cost me $50 delivery. The scope is very clear and the reticle has nice thick posts that will work well in the dawn and dusk low light. I can't wait to take it out!
        "Love the bush for its own sake and you will never have an unsuccessful hunt".

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by Shotgunner" post=35140
          I've received my Zeiss Conquest 3 - 9 x 40 with German #4 reticle from 4scopes.com and am very happy. It arrived within five days and only cost me $50 delivery. The scope is very clear and the reticle has nice thick posts that will work well in the dawn and dusk low light. I can't wait to take it out!
          great to hear you also had a pleasant experience with 4scopes. its a fantastic scope you bought id love to own one

4scopes have been great to me too. I don't mind paying up to $50-100 more to buy local, but when you can get it shipped to your door for half the price of buying local, what are you to do? I bought a fixed power 6x42 Big Sky for my T-Bolt through them for $300, they were about $500 in Australia.

Comment

four scopes from 4scopes so far
          1 is probably free compared to aussie prices If the locals wish to trade this way I wish to trade that way No more to say
          I am a happy customer fast delivery leaves a lot of USA sellers in shame as well
          A1
          and all my scope purchases from now on will be 4scopes first call
          17mk2 annie , 22lr 1712 annie silhouette, sakoP94s ,221 fireball rem700 , 204 sako 85 hunter ,222 sako85 hunter ,223 sako85s x2 ,260r sako85 ,6.5x55sako75 ,7mmrem mag sako 85 ,308 sako 85 308 finnwol,30-06 sako85 ,375H&H sako85 ,460wm Weatherby custom ,12gsingle and double ,410 double, 17air, 22PCP

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            As stated in my previous post I haver used 4scope
            & very happy with them but I also want to give theriflescopestore a good wrap as well.
            Just got a new Leupold for my .22 & ordered it the Wednesday night before Easter & it arrived the Tuesday after Easter Monday, pretty good for that weekend!
            The last one from them took 4 days.

Very happy with my purchase from 4scopes , arrived in 6 working days from USA for $997 , same scope in OZ $1250 to $1545 , big savings
          Marlin 1894 .44rem mag
          Tikka T3 Super Varmint .260rem
          Savage Axis XP Camo .260rem
          Ruger American .22wmr
          BSA SuperSport XL .22
          Adler A110 Synthetic 20" 12ga
          Boito Miura U/O 12ga

Comment

Working...
          X