Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prostaff BDC scope

Hi,

I finally had a decent chance to test out my BDC reticle today while I was checking the zero on my 204. Between the Nikon spot-on software and the ammo data that you enter, it work's a treat. After checking the zero, I had a go at the 300 metre mound and with the first shot was low but close to the bullseye. With a bit more adjustment, even closer. Only things is though, you really need to know the distance for it to be effective on game... Targets not so much. I like the scope a lot, so much so I may look at a BDC for the 308 as well.

Rob.

I have one on my .22 and it's works well. Everything the nikon site gave me was correct. We set up numerous coke cans out to 120m last trip west and the wife was nailing them all arvo.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a p22 and an m223 and I rate them both. The reticle is good IMO some don't like it but I think it is fine should give you years of trouble free service and a reasonable optic for the dollars.

The only thing I should have tried but didn't have the reference table next to me was to reduce the magnification. That would have put me near bang on at 300. I agree Crabby, they are a great scope for the dollars.

Comment

Working...
    X