Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leupold = Bonzer Imports.

Hi,

I just wanted to let anyone out there know that if there looking for a new scope, check out David Stawski @Bonzer Imports.

David is a guy from Melbourne who now lives in New York.

I was after a Leupold 8.5-25 x 50 LRT for my new foxing and long range rabbit rifle.

After spending hours on the web trying to get the best price, I discovered Bonzer Imports, the service was first class, postage was super quick (tracking emails were sent to me everyday), packing was just about bomb proof and the price, including delivery to my door by USPS Express, $970.00.

David even absorbed the Pay Pal fees because I hadn't dealt with him before and didn't feel comfortable depositing the money into a CBA account.

I have absolutely no affiliation with David at all and will not profit from anyone buying a scope from him, I just wanted to let you guys know there are still guys in this world that offer good ol'e fashioned service.

David has been around for a LONG time selling direct and on eBay.

Doesn't have a lot of stock but can get most items just might be a little longer wait. He will not stuff around like some of the USA Shops and will even ring you if need be.

Never heard a bad word about him nor his service including anything that goes wrong down the track needing warranty.

Comment

• Spurious
      Spurious commented
      Editing a comment
      A bit more about him in this thread too.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess i'm a slow learner.

Sorry for repeating a previous topic.
Working...
X