Why so hard to buy nightforce?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why so hard to buy nightforce?

So Im trying to buy a Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50 but can't buy one. Im going through two separate dealers to see who can get me the best price but neither can get any info on the scope from the importer. Apparently it's not on the sales list or the discontinued list. It's simply disappeared. How can't you know what you are or aren't selling? Is it normally this difficult? Also who is the Nightforce importer? May have to contact them direct to get a straight answer

Maybe consider a March, S&B or Swarovski if you want a high end scope.
    I'm in love with Jennifer Hawkins and Alessandra Ambrosio

Comment

Originally posted by Youngun" post=17864
      So Im trying to buy a Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50 but can't buy one. Im going through two separate dealers to see who can get me the best price but neither can get any info on the scope from the importer. Apparently it's not on the sales list or the discontinued list. It's simply disappeared. How can't you know what you are or aren't selling? Is it normally this difficult? Also who is the Nightforce importer? May have to contact them direct to get a straight answer
      You can give Lightforce a call on 08 8440 0888 they should be able to give you some info.

Steve.

Comment

Hi mate, apparent been discontinued, Cleavers had some in stock I think....

Have you called NF yourself?

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Not yet as I thought the gun stores would get a quicker answer. Ill be calling them tomorrow just so I can get a straight answer and work out what to do from there.

Originally posted by Youngun" post=17864
        I am under the impression that some of the NXS, namely the one your after was on the hit list and was/is been discontinued. To move away for the ACTAR line.

Comment

Mate give Pine Rivers gun shop a ring in the morning. I'm not a 100 percent, but I think they had one on the shelf. It was a few weeks ago but they may still have it.
          Google pine rivers locks and guns for their phone number. I'm not a fan of their website but I am a fan of their shop and service.

Comment

Working...
          X