BROWE Optics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BROWE Optics

Has anybody had any dealings/experience or perhaps own a product from Browe Optics? Looks like Trijicon quality levels and price range, but havn't heard much from them.

http://www.browe-inc.com/products/BSO%252d003--4x32-BROWE%C2%AE-SPORT-Optic-w%7B47%7D-5.56mm-Crosshair-Reticle.html
    Roses are red, mud is brown, Windows up, loud pedal down!

They look pretty good . I like to have other options other then thr usual 3 names eotech / trijicon / aimpoint etc .
    For there asking price surely you can expect decent quality. What will this go on ?

Comment

Possibly a WFA1 or a pump action, there's always a project behind this beard haha, with a QD mount it could go on my sportco 90 trainer and whatever else, possibly even the MVP for a bit of training continuety. I've got a taste for good quality glass now and I think with some searching these could be had cheaper then $1000

Comment

Yeah I ordered a couple Docter red dots and some mounts off of them and they were great to deal with...

I wouldn't steer away from Aimpoint or Trijicon just to be different tho... as they have their good reputations for a reason...

Comment

Its the price I'm steering away from not the reputation haha, seems like the sport version is most of what I want in a short-mid range optic and is reasonably priced. Quite like a proper reticle

Comment

Working...
          X