Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flir

Some pics in total darkness.
    Pics are a little fuzzy due to the fact I couldnt get my dig camera to focus properly shooting trough the Flirs viewfinder.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Aug2012hunt16.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	40233

Another

Click image for larger version

Name:	Aug2012hunt17.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	40234

Which Flir is that? T70, T75?

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Its the Flir PS-24 Scout

This is a screen grab from a video taken from a Pulsar HD 38 Thermal camera.

Its a Rabbit Vs a .223 at about 60m

Qualities a bit down being just a cropped frame from a vid.
    Attached Files

Comment

Sorry guys but my L3 X200 certainly exceeds all of these specs. pigs up to 500m and big boars +100m more. You can easily tell they are pigs at these ranges. I found a cat once at around 200m. I've had this unit for 5+ years with no defects except a broken lens cover lanyard. Pus millions of AA batteries.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        I suppose in the dark, and they cant see you you can keep walking up closer and closer?

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by grahams" post=130185
        Sorry guys but my L3 X200 certainly exceeds all of these specs. pigs up to 500m and big boars +100m more. You can easily tell they are pigs at these ranges. I found a cat once at around 200m. I've had this unit for 5+ years with no defects except a broken lens cover lanyard. Pus millions of AA batteries.
        Can you please give more details of that camers. Name. full model numbers etc so I can look it up.

The TS-34 is great on black hot for general scanning then white hot then red in my opinion. Although I think the red is bes for finding downed quarry.
    Working...
    X