The little 410g that could - interesting video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The little 410g that could - interesting video

I've been watching these fella's torture the hell out of this little Brazilian Made 410g Shotgun. Quite bazaar what it has been capable of shooting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAnbDvLIAac
    Whacking Varmints is my passion!

Yeah don't knock the humble .410, it's a great little firecracker launcher in its own niche.
    I ummed and aahhed about putting a deposit on a lever action one recently, not sure what I'd do with it but I still want it.
    Not suitable for mature audiences

Comment

When I was a young 'un I got the old mans Webley bolt action .410, put a .303 cartridge in it a thought about shooting it. A little voice in the head told me "maybe not".
      After seeing that maybe I could have. :lol:

Comment

• Varminator
        Varminator commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Bricktop" post=29230
        When I was a young 'un I got the old mans Webley bolt action .410, put a .303 cartridge in it a thought about shooting it. A little voice in the head told me "maybe not".
        After seeing that maybe I could have. :lol:
        I don't think I'd be doing anything like these fella's do, my luck the thing would go bang big time, I'd just rather stick to what it should be using. I just couldn't believe all the different sort of cals they where shooting in it, I guess the chamber size is pretty much the same/similar and the bore diameter is slightly bigger by the sounds of it so I guess that allows for it to happen without blowing up

Got me buggered - but each to their own, I did notice none of em were hanging onto the firearm, :lol: don't blame them.

There were a few vids of them doing stuff like this to that poor little 410, some of the bullets were keyholing in all directions! Trust the yanks to push the boundaries hey
    Working...
    X