New Fabarm Classis 12g SxS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fabarm Classis 12g SxS

Picked this baby up yesterday. Hanging out to shoot the bugger.

Great looking shotgun, Do you mind If I ask what price segment it is in?

Comment

• jamster
      jamster commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by MoreBravo" post=13234
      Great looking shotgun, Do you mind If I ask what price segment it is in?
      Thanks mate. I got in just before the price rise. It's almost a $3k gun now.

Cheers.

Nice one - you'll enjoy using your new purchase. I've owned my Classis for two years and it's my favorite shottie (I have three others)..

What sort of work (field or competition) will she be doing?

Cheers

Peter

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a very nice looking shottie congrats on getting a sweet looking gun hope it shoots as good as it looks.
      cheers harehunter

• jamster
      jamster commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by tracker" post=13250
      What sort of work (field or competition) will she be doing?
      Field. Bunny busting, quail, ducks. You name it!

That looks so sexy. Much better then my Stoeger Coachgun

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Very jealous mate, I wanted one of those as I was used to using a SXS! But alas the importer was out of stock when I wanted one, so I ended up with my Beretta U/O. Love the U/O but the SXS are a better field gun.

Fantastic looking gun,the barrel finish appears top class with great timber.I was going to buy one last year,but got side tracked,and so missed out on a great price.I own a Fabarm gamma lux that i have had for ten years,and it has never missed a beat,and i think that Fabarms are very underated.I would think that is the best value SXS on the market for the price.Every Fabarm i have tried out on a pattern board shoots great patterns with lead and steel,and i find that the tri-bore barrel and choke systems work a treat.cheers

Comment

Nice looking sxs. Have you shot it yet? How is it.
      I have two Fabarms, the STL C2 which is a great gun to shoot and a Black Classic which is a simple field gun, looks mean and treats me mean.... gotta fix that soon!

Comment

• jamster
        jamster commented
        Editing a comment
        [quote="fxol" post=17419]Nice looking sxs. Have you shot it yet? How is it.
        /quote]

Yep, I've shot it twice. The first time I got 25 out of 25 DTL. I couldn't believe it as I've never achieved that with my U/O's(and they all fit me). It might of been just luck as I took it out again and got 23 and 23 both rounds. Shoots beautifully, swings and points well and surprisingly low recoil even with the wooden butt.

makes my beta lux look plain

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        That is how shotguns should be. Side by side with a lovely piece of timber. Congratulations on your purchase I am green with envy.
    Working...
    X