Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Silver Pigeon has Landed

G'day fella's,

The PTA arrived this morning so without hesitation I was in the 4by and on my way to the Gun Shop to pick up the new Beretta SP 1 Sporter. So far I'm very happy with the way it all feels etc, hope she shoots well too.

30" Optima Bore Barrels, 5 Optima Chokes, Hard Case and assorted accessories.

Anyway here are some pics of the new baby. (Sorry about the crap pics will take some more tomorrow if the weathers ok).

Whacking Varmints is my passion!

Gratz mate, take her out and have a good time.
    Love your country, love your family, love your sport.

Comment

Mate!!! I see some imperfections in the stock near that engraved bit. Very small - you might not be able to pick them up, but probably significant. Tell you what, send her over here and I'll fix it all for you. Won't take any longer than a couple of years or so. Promise to send her straight back when I'm done. OK?

She's got style. Bet you'll be a happy man once you put her through her paces.
      “I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men.

― Robert G. Ingersoll, The Ghosts and Other Lectures

Comment

Thanks fella's - definitely hanging to put a heap of shells through it
        Whacking Varmints is my passion!

Comment

Nice one mate, you wont be dissapointed in the gun. I just keep finding excuses to drag mine out! Every second day for a walk in the paddocks with the dogs is the minimum it gets!

Comment

• Varminator
            Varminator commented
            Editing a comment
            Originally posted by Shooter" post=11248
            Nice one mate, you wont be dissapointed in the gun. I just keep finding excuses to drag mine out! Every second day for a walk in the paddocks with the dogs is the minimum it gets!
            Hey Shooter, thanks for that mate.
        Working...
        X