"Family" photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Family" photos

A few months or so ago I was renewing my home owners insurance and one of the riders I have stipulates photographic (and documented) proof of ownership for items over a certain amount of insured monies. In the case of firearms, a special discount is offered to the policy holder if they have undergone an approved training course and maintain a home defense weapon. I shared the photo in the old forum and was sorting through albums and found it again so I figured I may as well post it here.

Sadly it's already out of date and I have acquired more firearms and firearm accessories since it was taken.

DSCF0229 by chazbotic, on Flickr

DSCF0231 by chazbotic, on Flickr

DSCF0233 by chazbotic, on Flickr

DSCF0234 by chazbotic, on Flickr

DSCF0235 by chazbotic, on Flickr

That's it! It's time to move...
    Good thing I sandbagged the [email protected]#k out of that match or I'd be B Grade in Classic now too................

Comment

Oh, and nice pics. Thanks for sharing
      Good thing I sandbagged the [email protected]#k out of that match or I'd be B Grade in Classic now too................

Comment

incredibly jealous

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Great looking Family thanks for sharing

Antz

Very nice mate
        “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Yeah, that's rubbing it in alright Lol

Holy crap!

Very nice....and in 'Commiefornia', no less

Comment

• chazbot
            chazbot commented
            Editing a comment
            Originally posted by zhuk" post=31816
            Yeah, that's rubbing it in alright Lol

Holy crap!

Very nice....and in 'Commiefornia', no less
            Indeed. For all of the bizarre and highly restrictive laws, the self-defense laws in CA are actually more lenient than most other states. It isn't unusual to be let off with a handshake after killing a burglar or some similar clear cut case of defense. Some municipalities will confiscate a firearm for a few weeks during investigation, but that's all.

Your not a hk fan by any chance Chazbot! Thanks for sharing always enjoy your posts.

Comment

Very very jealous, need to convince my partner that we need to move to the USA.
            Always in need of just one more gun.

Comment

Working...
            X