What's my CZ 452 Varmint worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's my CZ 452 Varmint worth?

Hi guys, I've decided to sell off a few of my 22's. The first is a 452 Varmint with walnut stock. Only shot to sight in. It's a tact driver and in excellent condition, as new. What do you think?

Do a bit of research on the 'net', places like Used Guns, maybe a couple of GS, that should give you an idea.
    Off hand, I'd say around the $600 mark, give or take a $.
    The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Comment

• jamster
      jamster commented
      Editing a comment
      There's a new one on usedguns for $900. Thought that was a bit steep, but probably because you can't get the 452's anymore. I think $650 is fair due to its use and condition.

Thanks for your help.

Less than 2 years ago you could buy a 452 for around $650 new (as did one of my brothers in law). It will cost you $30 to advertise on usedguns, so a price of around $650 seems fair. I would have a hard look at your safe and sell something else, 452's are so good, they should be considered "keepers".

Comment

• jamster
      jamster commented
      Editing a comment
      $650 for a new one? Not the Varmints with a walnut stock. You're probably talking about the Special with a beech stock. Problem is I've got too many keepers.
Working...
X