Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Ruger 10/22 Gatling Chassis

On Ebay US
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/181245174138?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

As much as I love :-
    • RUGER
    • Ruger 10/22
    • Freedom to choose
    • Sjooting
    I think it looks Bloody Stupid and does little to encourage responsible gun ownership
    [ul][li]Member:- SFP, SUQ, SSAA [/li]
    [li]Rimfire:- Savage MK II, FN 1926 , Liege 22Long, Win '04 , Lithgow 1B[/li]
    [li]Centrefire: - Mossberg 30-06 Sprg,270 win,Marlin 22-250[/li]
    [li]Handgun:- Ruger .357[/li]
    [li]Wishlist:- .22 Charger, 338WM[/li][/ul]

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah thanks for your opinion ..... but I posted it as a matter of interest

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I reckon it looks like the most fun plinking session you've ever had.

Originally posted by Shooting Sports" post=32394
      does little to encourage responsible gun ownership
      Firearms aren't irresponsible, it's the person on the trigger that causes that.

• several
      several commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Shooting Sports" post=32394
      As much as I love :-
      • RUGER
      • Ruger 10/22
      • Freedom to choose
      • Sjooting
      I think it looks Bloody Stupid and does little to encourage responsible gun ownership

Can't something just be fun?
      Do you watch Top Gear and think all those luxury super cars are bloody stupid and do nothing to encourage responsible car ownership?

Only in America
    This post may be fact or opinion, it is up to you to decide which.

Comment

Seen these before, the 2x 50rd drums would be fun
      “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Originally posted by Guff" post=32391
        On Ebay US
        http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/181245174138?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

yeah well, I like 'em, with our gun laws shouldn't be any trouble getting them.
        45-70 Government. The only Government I trust........................Period.

THE OLDER I GET THE BETTER I WAS.

Comment

All youd need to do would be to add a couple magnets to the feet so you could roof mount it to the ute for spotlighting....
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

lol - reckon me and a few mates would buy one if allowed.

Comment

Now if I know Americans.....theres a mini 14 in the works......which will then be superseded by the dual M14........Progress!
              Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.

Comment

Probably one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm waiting for the Quad, and I'll have ten of those!

I LOVE it

Comment

Yet another typically over-the-top idea from the good ol' boys in the USA - totally impractical for any kind of serious, intelligent shooting, but how much fun would it be to just give it a go!!

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Originally posted by sirroscoe" post=72265
                    Yet another typically over-the-top idea from the good ol' boys in the USA - totally impractical for any kind of serious, intelligent shooting, but how much fun would it be to just give it a go!!
                    would have been good for spotlighting rabbits in the pre-myxomatosis days!

Would certainly be useful when the zombie rabbits attack I guess... :lol: :lol: :lol:
                  An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
                  -Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

• Gwion
                    Gwion commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Bah ha... that's hilarious.

Wonder how tight the 500 round grouping is??? :P

That plus a ute load of remote control helicopters or planes = one fantastic Tuesday afternoon
                  Roses are red, mud is brown, Windows up, loud pedal down!

Comment

These were designed by red jacket firearms in the US. It was in an episode of their show called sons of guns, season 4 I think? The owner needed to make a custom gun from a bunch of parts lying around the shop. The show is staged as anything but entertaining nonetheless.

Comment

• Morgo
                      Morgo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Originally posted by omoclese" post=84578
                      These were designed by red jacket firearms in the US. It was in an episode of their show called sons of guns, season 4 I think? The owner needed to make a custom gun from a bunch of parts lying around the shop. The show is staged as anything but entertaining nonetheless.
                      Those sorts of kits have likely been around longer than red jacket firearms.
                      They don't have many original ideas, likely they just built or copied one of the kits.
                  Working...
                  X