• Show
Clear All

• Annie 64 series 1903

Click image for larger version

Name:	64rifle.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	44159

Taken the 1903 to the range today for some BR Group shooting - using SK Match with some good results , conditions not the best ever changing wind overcast & humid .Shot at 50mtrs group size of .260"

Click image for larger version

Name:	target.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	44158

John T

I would not complain at all, that's good shooting. Its good to see you are using a half way decent front rest and rear bag, There are better things available, but for now they will do.

Now you need to try Eley Match (Black Box), R50 and Centre X .things can only get better. I shot today, there was slight fog, rain and mild wind. Problem for most people was that as the competition progressed , the rags on a stick, so loved by prone shooters got wet and thus heavy;. and despite the wind, told shooters next to "nothing"'.

Enjoy your shooting, your off to a good start.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I would not complain at all, that's good shooting. Its good to see you are using a half way decent front rest and rear bag, There are better things available, but for now they will do.

Now you need to try Eley Match (Black Box), R50 and Centre X .things can only get better. I shot today, there was slight fog, rain and mild wind. Problem for most people was that as the competition progressed , the rags on a stick, so loved by prone shooters got wet and thus heavy;. and despite the wind, told shooters next to "nothing"'.

Enjoy your shooting, your off to a good start.

Have tried Centre X & R50 results very poor Eley Team provide good results I was told some time back that the factory target you get with the rifle was shot using RWS R50.Rimfires are very fussy eaters it is surprising how much it varies from rifle to rifle.

John T

Hi GR,
    I use the same rifle (left hand) for my benchrest shooting (dollar deprived) and have found it excellent too.
    I use a Sightron S11 Big Sky, what scope do you have on yours?
    45-70 Government. The only Government I trust........................Period.

THE OLDER I GET THE BETTER I WAS.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by moofy07" post=31969
      Hi GR,
      I use the same rifle (left hand) for my benchrest shooting (dollar deprived) and have found it excellent too.
      I use a Sightron S11 Big Sky, what scope do you have on yours?
      Hi Moofy07
      I have had a sightron big sky both in 24x & 36x but found the bushnell elite 8x32x44 4200 series to be better nice and crisp i know not as good as a Leo but a improvement for me at least on the big sky.

John T
Working...
X