Trigger Up-grade Kit for Savage Mark11/93 Rim fires.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trigger Up-grade Kit for Savage Mark11/93 Rim fires.

Just a heads up:
    A fellow in the US has marketed a deceptively simple trigger up-grade kit for the above rifles - Both pre E and E receiver accu-triggers.
    I ordered one and installed it in a new un-fired Mark 11 recently.
    OEM trigger at its lowest setting was breaking in a range of 44-52 ozs. with heaps of creep and the usual sideways wobble.
    The kit allowed me to take this trigger to just over 16 ozs. (It will go a little lower) safely with no creep and no wobble!!!
    I did two range tests with the new rifle before I sent it out for a few up-grades and was quite impressed with this kit.
    I ordered a second kit and installed the sear parts in my Mark 11 Rifle Basix SAV-RAT - Finished up with a very good trigger set at 20 ozs.
    I know many (myself included) have been down the road of cutting springs, shimming, polishing etc. etc. with varying degrees of success.
    The beauty of this kit is that it is a drop in, easily installed by a novice, with no damage to OEM parts and he offers a money back guarantee.
    For more info., contact Dale Siebert at [email protected] He does Pay Pal and ships here.
    I am in no way connected with this - Just thought I'd throw the idea out there - He already has a following on RFC with no adverse comments re the effectiveness of this up-grade.

What sort of cost is the kit ?
    He who has never made a mistake has never made anything.

Many things have been developed by persons who were not smart enough to realize that they were impossible.

Comment

Pictures and instructions are here

US$36 (introductory offer)

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Price gone up now, he needs to make money. Got one off dale about 2 weeks ago very simple kit but make for a lighter ,crisper trigger it was worth it, took about 15min to install very easy to do

New price 58 dollars us +post

Comment

As I have no confidence in doing anything to do with my gun myself, any idea roughly how much a gunsmith would charge to fit this?
        Haven't had my MkII for very long but would like the trigger to be a bit lighter
        Rob
        - Savage MkII BSEV .22LR, Weaver 3-15x50
        - Howa 1500 .223, Bell & Carlson Stock, Tasco 10-40x50
        - Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmor, Upgrade Package, Vixen 6-18x44

Comment

Very tempted. What have people being paying for freight?

Comment

As I have no confidence in doing anything to do with my gun myself, any idea roughly how much a gunsmith would charge to fit this?
            Haven't had my MkII for very long but would like the trigger to be a bit lighter

As stated above, installation is very simple and can be done with a couple of basic hand tools. (a friend to help hold things in place may come in handy for the inexperienced). Any gunsmith would install the kit in a few minutes.

Very tempted. What have people being paying for freight?

The two kits I ordered each cost about US$2.90 for freight!!

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Originally posted by allan" post=34294
              The two kits I ordered each cost about US$2.90 for freight!!
              Sold!
          Working...
          X