CZ 452 Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CZ 452 Special

Took my new CZ 452 special to the range today - straight out of the box fed some geco rifle through good results.Good buy new for $570.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-11-0314.40.27.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	38767

Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-11-0314.47.07.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	38768

nice shooting and nice rifle ghosty

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Red

Nice rifle JohnT, the CZ's are a nice 22LR. I have two, CZ 452 Delux and a CZ 452 Varmint and they both shoot sweet. I have had a few 22s over the years and the CZ's are the best for the money. My favourite being the 452 Varmint out of all I have owned, I like your rifle cleaning cradle .

Enjoy the new rig, cheers Macca.

Comment

Nice! Got a new trigger on it?

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Spode" post=30329
        Nice! Got a new trigger on it?
        I was waiting for some bad comments about the trigger from this thread but there hasn't been any, YET!
        I think the trigger is fine as it is IMO.
        Like any rim fire it's all about the ammo it likes!

Some nice little shooters there fellas - well done, I'm quite partial to the Brno Mod 2 myself, great little hunting rifles.
      Whacking Varmints is my passion!

Comment

Nice rifle JohnT, the CZ's are a nice 22LR. I have two, CZ 452 Delux and a CZ 452 Varmint and they both shoot sweet. I have had a few 22s over the years and the CZ's are the best for the money. My favourite being the 452 Varmint out of all I have owned, I like your rifle cleaning cradle .

Enjoy the new rig, cheers Macca.

Thxs Macca - the CZ s are good i put it down to the mauser style action with the threaded barrel , the cleaning cradle I made some years back out of some old pine I had laying about it is old its good its reliable.

John T

Comment

Working...
        X