Interarms Mark X ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interarms Mark X ?

Anybody know what action the interarms mark X was basised on i know it's a mauser just not sure witch one

I'm wanting to know so i can get BDM for it

Thanks Guys

Zastava.

Comment

• MrCarbine
      MrCarbine commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a close copy of the commercial version of the M98 made by FN.

i have no clue what half of your just said

so a BDM designed for a M98 will fit?

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a large ring Mauser action.

• 17fireball
      17fireball commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Rat man407" post=36712
      i have no clue what half of your just said so a BDM designed for a M98 will fit?
      That's what I am trying to find out.

I ordered the large ring mauser. The old site only had large or small ring as options.
    I used a makita die grinder to inlet mine. Took about 10 mins to do the safety and bolt handle area as well as the barrel channel to suit the heavy barrel on my rifle. Bedded with megapoxy which is awesome to use. Easy as to use.

Comment

why are we talking about stocks all i wanted to know is can i buy DBM for my mark x i have no plans to upgrade anything else

Comment

• 17fireball
        17fireball commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Rat man407" post=36822
        why are we talking about stocks all i wanted to know is can i buy DBM for my mark x i have no plans to upgrade anything else
        Sorry Ratman I asked the asked the question about the stock, will leave it that and back to topic.
        Slain posted the info you want CDI make DBM kits for Mark x Mauser

Sorry to dig up an old post, but I'm looking for a bit of advice on CDI bottom metals and a GRS stock to fit my Parker Hale which I think is a Mauser 98 clone. How can I check the bottom metal will fit the action?

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Yoshie" post=134110
        Sorry to dig up an old post, but I'm looking for a bit of advice on CDI bottom metals and a GRS stock to fit my Parker Hale which I think is a Mauser 98 clone. How can I check the bottom metal will fit the action?
        Any bottom metal designed for a parker hale 1200 series actions will fit. Stock inlet may need to be adjusted to fit, but that's something most gunsmiths will be able to do if you can't.
    Working...
    X