Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MDT Tikka T3 Chassis LSS. NOW AVAILABLE

.......well in a couple of weeks anyway

"We are pleased to announce that we are now releasing the highly popular LSS Chassis system for Tikka T3.

We released this chassis system for Remington 700 about 6 months ago, and many of you have been asking for additional models such as Savage (which is now also available) and the Tikka T3.

Just like our TAC21 chassis system, the LSS takes AR-15 accessories. It was designed for Collapsible stocks, but fixed rifle stocks can be installed using an adapter.

Our first production run almost sold out completely with a pre-release, but we will have a number of units ready for shipment next week, and will have another production run complete in approximately 3 weeks.

More information: http://mdttac.com/lss-chassis-for-tikka-t3-sa.html

Sincerely,

The team at MDT Corp."

Im off to get onw for my 7mm08 project I wish they took Bitcoins
    Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.

I wish they did a LH version... all they need to do is put the bolt cutout on the other side! The TAC21 chassis has LH rem version.

Comment

• jasmay
      jasmay commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by jhonvdp" post=35867
      I wish they did a LH version... all they need to do is put the bolt cutout on the other side! The TAC21 chassis has LH rem version.
      Be interestign to see the foot print, going off the poxy pic it looks like it sits high so a lefty would drop in... Probably not though

Comment

Working...
    X