no range this weekend in goondiwindi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no range this weekend in goondiwindi

I am out in Goondiwindi 10 min from a 1000 m range and I will just not be able to get there. Is this not horrible. I had so hoped to at least see this range. Maybe even take a few shots from someone BFG, but no. I guess I will dream about the range near goondiwindi. I suppose technically its in NSW, but it would still have been fun.
    "He got the whole nine yards" - as it happens World War II (1939–1945) aircraft machine gun belts (US 50 cal) were nine yards long.

Originally posted by Laflamme" post=30627
    I am out in Goondiwindi 10 min from a 1000 m range and I will just not be able to get there. Is this not horrible. I had so hoped to at least see this range. Maybe even take a few shots from someone BFG, but no. I guess I will dream about the range near goondiwindi. I suppose technically its in NSW, but it would still have been fun.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ******************************

Laflamme, why can't you make it mon amie ???

Is there fuel rationing in Goondiwindi ???

Thanks...

************************************************** ************************************************** ******************************

Comment

I had to leave the car behind mate. I took the bus to get here.
      "He got the whole nine yards" - as it happens World War II (1939–1945) aircraft machine gun belts (US 50 cal) were nine yards long.

Comment

************************************************** ************************************************** *****************

Oh no, no good at all.

See if can catch a ride out to the range.

Try going into one of these pubs Goondiwindi Queensland Hotel, Railway Hotel Motel or maybe the Victoria Hotel, ask around.

There's bound to be a shooter in one of these pubs, use some smooth ale to ask for a ride out and back in again to the range.

Thanks...

************************************************** ************************************************** *****************

Comment

You are going to love this. I did get to see the range that day. FROM THE AIR, The husband of my supervisor here on placement took my for a ride in his piper 4 seater and let me fly it. That was crazy had a blast. And just for fun he flew me over the range at about 750 feet SIDEWAYS, i looked to my right and the ground was out the window. He is great.

Comment

Working...
          X