Remington USMC M40A1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remington USMC M40A1

I was seeing if anyone has one or has made this for there project rifle its my next idea in mind just of a remington 700 in .223.
    I cant find anywhere to get the Mcmillan M40A1-HTG stock in Forest Camo from anywhere but america and there orders take months to come in.
    any experiences or anyone have an m40 build that can help me out.

Cant help with anything but are You planning on forking out the mega dollars for the unertl???
    I throw sub-moa rocks

If you heard the shot, you weren't the target

Comment

i need to keep building projects to keep me busy and ive wanted this one for a while.
      I have completed my accuracy international project and getting all the parts for my remington 7615 project why selling other parts and pieces.
      I just want this gun for a good hunting light weight alternate to what I have now I find the AICS is heavy as sin

Comment

• Jester308
        Jester308 commented
        Editing a comment
        Keep your eye on used guns, sometimes a htg pops up from time to time, otherwise check the classifieds on snipershide as they pop up in there as well. If it's new your after and in the moulded camp specifically you may be better off ordering direct from McMillan.

JJ

If only "Stranded Yank " was around.......

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        auslandser,

You are in luck mate, I have a brand new HTG with forest camo sitting in my garage. Also have a DD Ross recoil lug sitting around somewhere. PM me if interested and we can sort something out,

Depending on how keen you are, I also have an original USMC return stock with matching bottom metal that I am thinking of putting on the market, but that will cost a lot lore than the new one. Weird how something that has had a hard life is worth more than something brand new, history does add value sometimes.

gotta love the M40A1.
      don't own one yet, but I will.
      probably a reproduction one if I do, for long range hunting.

Comment

Flemo,

PM Sent.
        Sometimes life gives you lambda points. Just chill, once the bubbling stops s'all good mate.

Brotha's got spinners!

Comment

Come on zero ya can't cut a mans grass....

So are you going to drop the big coin on the unertl optic???
          I throw sub-moa rocks

If you heard the shot, you weren't the target

Comment

• Zero
            Zero commented
            Editing a comment
            Originally posted by Super6one" post=29249
            Come on zero ya can't cut a mans grass....

So are you going to drop the big coin on the unertl optic???
            Haha you got me there.

I've dropped some big coin on a S&B 3-12x50 PMII already, but it isn't the spec model. Doesn't have a parallax turret, so its close to the Unertl 10x in that regard.

What I'd give for a MST100 though...
        Working...
        X