Lithgow Crossover 308?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lithgow Crossover 308?

Does anyone know of the bolt configuration for the new Lithgow Crossover 308?
    I had heard it will be a mid or real lug bolt? Tell me that can't be true for a target rifle???

No? No one has heard a thing about the centerfire crossover??

Comment

• S12A
      S12A commented
      Editing a comment
      email Winchester or Lithgow then you can tell us what they say.

Mate, I haven't seen much info put out by anyone on the other crossover models. It appears to me that the focus has been solely on the .22 as it's the first model going to be released. I've sent a few emails to Lithgow with questions on the .223 not asking price or release date as I'm sure they are tired of answering those by now and have received no reply at all.
    So I reckon we will be in the dark until the .22 is out in the shops and then we will see info on the other models, as they only have pictures on their website of the .22 only (all others say image coming soon) that sort of gives you an answer there I guess.

Comment

• Gwion
      Gwion commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Uncle is right, there.

The Lithgow Arms website is asking for feedback as to the center-fires but there is no info at the moment. The site states that these will be future models after the rimfires have been launched and i'm sure after production and distribution "teething" has settled, ie: after the market has come back with positive response.

Maybe you could write to them. Or get a bunch of your club mates to co-sign a letter suggesting what system of bolt lugs you'd prefer to see on the centerfires. They seem to be very open to suggestions.

Cheers,
      Gwion

It will be interesting to see a fully Australian made rifle especially by such a prestigious company. Are there any other strictly Australian made contenders?
    "He got the whole nine yards" - as it happens World War II (1939–1945) aircraft machine gun belts (US 50 cal) were nine yards long.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      G'Day,

I hope it's Not a Rear Locking action!!!

HARDBALL

• El-Skippo
      Skip commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Laflamme" post=22333
      It will be interesting to see a fully Australian made rifle especially by such a prestigious company. Are there any other strictly Australian made contenders?

Australian Automatic Arms .... In Tasmania. Produced rifles up untill 1996. The t2 mk5

You can guess what happened to them after 96 ... sad indeed.

Warwick arms M4 (?) version was more recent.

Thanks,

OddballA

Comment

You probably haven't got a response from Lithgow because they are not there. Isn't the town on fire?

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by scottmatt" post=22403
        You probably haven't got a response from Lithgow because they are not there. Isn't the town on fire?
        It is/was now and I hope all are safe and well, but 3 & 2 months ago it wasn't when I contacted them 3 emails and no reply
    Working...
    X