.204 ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .204 ammo

looks like im selling my .204................ dealer that i got ammo from wants to buy it all back at 50 bucks a box,, they said its the only way to get rid of ammo now as you cant sell it private???? and if anyone is interested i'm selling a sako ss lam varmint 204 fired 85 shots only............. new condition

Any chance you could post a pic, mate? I might be in the market for a .204.

Comment

Originally posted by BangBang77" post=16874
      looks like im selling my .204................ dealer that i got ammo from wants to buy it all back at 50 bucks a box,, they said its the only way to get rid of ammo now as you cant sell it private???? and if anyone is interested i'm selling a sako ss lam varmint 204 fired 85 shots only............. new condition
      I'd be selling it back to him if he's offering $50 a box for factory ammo!
      Whacking Varmints is my passion!

Comment

$50.00 a box for .204R Ammo, what....!!!! Is it made with Gold Bullets.

BTW.... I thought a couple of the Mods said no "For Sale" Topics until the Classified Section starts.....

Comment

How much do you want for your Sako? PM me if you need to.

Comment

Hornady 40gr V-Max are about $53.00 a box last time I bought them. I've got the same rifle and it is beautiful to shoot.

Comment

The last box of Federal Premium 32gr ballistic tips cost me $40. I'd be happy being given $50...

Comment

For $50 I'd guess he has Hornady 50pk's and not 20pk's of ammo. It's pretty safe to assume that at $50 buy back it's worth more the $40...

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yeah they are the hornady 50 packs 32 grn

For sale threads ( private sales, forum sponsors or premium members only ATM ) private sales are a not allowed at this point of time.

The classifieds will be open soon.

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  too easy mate

$53 at QGE for the 40gr Hornady 50pk. Can't beat that.

Comment

• Varminator
                  Varminator commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Originally posted by KAPOW!!!" post=19479
                  $53 at QGE for the 40gr Hornady 50pk. Can't beat that.
                  Yeah ya can - reload ya own, then you can well and truly smash that price and get better accuracy to boot! :lol: but as for price for factory ammo, sounds pretty good to me, but I'd rather pay the price it costs for reloads myself.

I buy the Hornady factory ammo for the brass. It's not much more expensive than unprimed brass and the first load is already done. I'd say they work out cheaper. Can't complain about .5" groups either.

Comment

I can't even buy factory ammo for the 204 up this way. From 5 shops I managed to pick up a box of 20 32 grn vmax's for $33 and was told they couldn't buy the 50 packs in they made out they don't do them anymore . At $53 a box I would have bought at least 4 at the time . I ended up buying Remington brass 100 for $55 .

Comment

Hi,
                    I've been buying 32gr federal or remington ammo for @ $40 for 20 rounds at my usual gun shop and today I went to a different shop and found 40gr Hornady and Federal ammo for under $40 for 20 rounds. My question is are the 32gr bullets more expensive or am I being ripped off... I'm hoping not the later. What are other paying for their 204 ammo ?

Thanks, Rob.

Comment

• Sambar Country
                      Sambar Country commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Originally posted by shooter3975" post=27414
                      Hi,
                      I've been buying 32gr federal or remington ammo for @ $40 for 20 rounds at my usual gun shop and today I went to a different shop and found 40gr Hornady and Federal ammo for under $40 for 20 rounds. My question is are the 32gr bullets more expensive or am I being ripped off... I'm hoping not the later. What are other paying for their 204 ammo ?

Thanks, Rob.
                      Get to know your local LGS. Buy them by the case, 200 cartridges. I can get 40g Federal Premium Nosler Ballistic Tips for about $35.00 a packet instead of well over $40.00. They do the same when I purchase .30-06 ammo, buy a case at a time and the discounts come rolling in.

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      your being robbed :lol: save your brass buy some 39sbks 2206h fed match primers and tell your LGS to stick they factory ammo fair up they arse start at 26gns 2206h as per everything ever written about 204s and work your way up
                  Working...
                  X