any factory 303 ammo for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any factory 303 ammo for sale

Hi there just putting out a thread incase anyone has a box or two of 303 ammo they don't need.
    im located around Alb-wod & not too sure how to go about transporting ammo but if your not far away happy to work something out.

cheers
    WL

Or Even a set of Dies , while im here!

would be interested in your 2nd hand dies if no longer needed!

cheers
    wl

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi

The last time I was in the South Australian Rifle Association they had a fair few rounds for sale. The sad news is that freight would be a killer.

There is a guy in Qland who has .303 brass for sale. I bought 100 and am over the moon with them. You may be lucky and he may read this. I left his mail on the now dead site. I would suggest a Lee Loader for 303 if you do not have the money for a press but you will still need a case trimmer etc. If you use the Lee dipper, make sure you use the correct powder.

Due to the cost of projectiles I now plink with HRBC projectiles and Trailboss Powder, not as much recoil but a lot easier on the pocket. I keep the more powerful stuff for my son to hunt with.

I wish you well in your search for dies and ammo.

Paul

From memory, both Centreway Firearms and Gun Emporium in Melbourne have commercial .303 ammo (if you're ever down that way...)
    Member of the Aunty Jack Firearm Appreciation Society - "Now be a good little Aussie and learn how to shoot or I'll rip your bloody arms off......and I will too!"

"Have you tried unloading it then reloading it?" - Roy Trenneman on fixing firearm problems

Comment

• WhelanLad
      WhelanLad commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks mate, a lot of the stores do have ammo, I just thought someone might have some left over stuff they wanna part with.

my lgs has 1 box of highland left which il jump on I think.

same goes for the dies, a 2nd hand set might b cheaper an do the job fine if surplus to someones needs

cheers
      wl

Im surprissed you are having problems with getting .303 ammo, both LGS around me(country towns) have plenty of supply and always stock up. Last lot i got was remington 185grns for about $28 a box of 20.

Comment

Working...
    X