Rossi Wizard - Single Shot - Interchangeable Barrels ?? Has anybody had any experience with them ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rossi Wizard - Single Shot - Interchangeable Barrels ?? Has anybody had any experience with them ?

HI All,
    I am looking at getting a new rifle, and as part of my learning all about the many different calibers here, I am thinking about getting a Rossi Wizard, as it has a multitude of barrels I can have for one registered firearm and will be able to use it as a back up gun. Has anyone used or owned one before and what are your experiences and impressions.

This is the link for the US website. Rossi Website Wizard
    This is their catalogue PDF its on page 8-10Entire Catalogue
    Thanks in advance for any feedback

Cheers

Broomy

I've got a Rossi Matched Pair (12ga/.223) which as far as I can tell is virtually the same apart from the stock.

It's a solid and sturdy firearm....and a lot of fun.
    I've been very happy with the accuracy of the .223 barrel just with the fitted open sights but I'm yet to try it out with a scope.
    Being fairly light, the 12ga has a decent kick with heavier loads but no problem at all with lighter stuff like the 28g loads.
    Finish on it is quite good but not great....but I'm happy I got it.

At the moment, I'm considering getting it Cerakoted.
    Member of the Aunty Jack Firearm Appreciation Society - "Now be a good little Aussie and learn how to shoot or I'll rip your bloody arms off......and I will too!"

"Have you tried unloading it then reloading it?" - Roy Trenneman on fixing firearm problems

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Dreadnought,

That is what I wanted to hear. I am interested in taking it bush and am probably going to be knocking it around a bit, not intentionally but just from being in the bush for a few days at a time, so not to concerned about the finish.

I will probably end up getting the following calibers
      223, 22-250, 308, 7.62X39, 410 & 12G, probably a few more later on.

Where and how much is it going to cost to have it Cerakoted ?
      I will probably go for the camouflaged stock options.

Cheers & thanks again for the reply.

Broomy
Working...
X