Show us your pumpy pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah it screws in the four existing holes in the receiver for the scope mount. its totally free floating also.

check your pm thunderbeard

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	mags.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	25510 not really fair is it!!!!!

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by terrydoc" post=8857
        not really fair is it!!!!!

cruel, cruel Australia
        Attached Files

this is my Remington 7615 wood stock. wood is cooler in the heat with a m8 6x42 Leopold scops.
      Attached Files

Comment

Name:	DSCN0077.JPG
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	26060
        My 7600 in .308 and my 572 in .22

Comment

My old battle-cannon, 7600p with a warhammer, magpul BUIS and a vortex strikefire. Now gone

Did someone dial nine, one, HOLY ####!!!!

.308, turning cover back into concealment since 1952 :lol:
          Roses are red, mud is brown, Windows up, loud pedal down!

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Originally posted by THUNDERBEARD" post=10124
            My old battle-cannon, 7600p with a warhammer, magpul BUIS and a vortex strikefire. Now gone

Did someone dial nine, one, HOLY ####!!!!

.308, turning cover back into concealment since 1952 :lol:
            Was wondering how that warhammer went on the 7615...heard that it needs to be jury rigged to fit at the front end...any issues?

Here's my paper killer.... Remington 7615P - Bushnell TRS 25 and a thirty shot mag. Originally bought it to shoot IPSC at my club but I haven't been able to do that yet I keep getting rostered on at work when they do it Still loads of fun to shoot on a normal range day.

I've had the pistol grip and all that jazz sitting in the boxes for a while but I think I might leave it how it is. I've grown to like the way it looks stock standard3

I've got a couple 30 shot mags and some 20 rounders as well, which sounds fun but man do you get tired if you try to ram thirty through it in one go haha. It's too bad that it heats up so quick, you have to put it down for a while after pumping 15-20 rounds through it quickly.

Comment

Here is my 7600 .308.
            Attached Files

Comment

Here's mine, 7615 it's where I want it at the moment only used for IPSC rifle matches.

Name:	WP_20131026_003.jpg
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	35633

Comment

This is the same gun I posted before, plus a few new mods. and before anyone mentions it, yes the sight is sitting high, it suits my shooting position when standing, I'm much more used to shooting with my head up straight whilst wearing BA.

Name:	20131026_163654.jpg
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	39122

Name:	20131026_163607.jpg
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	39121

Comment

• Dreadnought1
                  Dreadnought1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Originally posted by furiousgeorge" post=25352
                  This is the same gun I posted before, plus a few new mods. and before anyone mentions it, yes the sight is sitting high, it suits my shooting position when standing, I'm much more used to shooting with my head up straight whilst wearing BA.

FG,
                  Is that a Magpul 10-rd mag??
                  Attached Files

Sure is Dreadnaught. And Birmanoz you're sure right, but that hasn't stopped the FB experts voicing there opinion.

Comment

Finally got out to the paddock to test a few different lots of ammo. I have no idea why people think that these rifles are inaccurate. Even with the limitations of a 4X scope with CQB reticle I still managed to put down solid one inch 4 shot groups with 4 different kinds of ammo, of different wieghts. Shot off the bonnet of the truck with a day pack as the front rest and a winged rear bag to stop it falling off the bonnet.

Shot 2 lots of handloaded 150grn bullets, being Nosler Ballistic Tip hunting, and Hornady SST's. It preferred the Noslers, but I have yet to see a rifle shoot them badly!

Shot 2 lots of factory, being Winchester 155grn Palma match and Winchester 180grn silver tips (still got a few boxes saved). Shot both well, but the 180grn pills were about 2 inces higher than the rest of them.

I very pleased with the gun, seeing as it was sold by the owner who wanted a "more accurate" rifle! I'm kinda guessing he was flinching a bit!

Comment

• Rat man407
                    Rat man407 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Originally posted by Shooter" post=34811

I very pleased with the gun, seeing as it was sold by the owner who wanted a "more accurate" rifle! I'm kinda guessing he was flinching a bit!
                    I think you hit the nail on the head for the reason most people call the 7600/7615 inaccurate

My updated rig, using it for IPSC and destroying coke bottles

Bushnell trs-25 red dot
                  Magpul ctr stock with a milspec buffer tube
                  Mesa tactical leo
                  magpul moe K grip

Comment

Mine is pretty much bog standard
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here is my contribution love my pair
                      Leopold scope on the 7600. (Skip the kkk mags they are hit and miss thinking of investing in a quality single stack mag by wild dog)

Added a red dot to the 7615 glad I saved hard to get the pair, the 7615 is my preferred rifle now love the mag soon to add when cash ( and handbrake permit) is a adjustable stock and maybe a pistol grip forend has anyone added a piccatinny rail to the stock forend?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Sweet rig how do you find the overall weight with tri rail forend? Thinking of upgrading the front if the budget permits a few more mods

Comment

Guest commented
                          Editing a comment
                          you won't notice much of a weight difference TBH.
                          Depending on what you choose to slap on it, front grip/torches etc might make it feel a bit more front heavy
                          7615's are already a relatively heavy rifle in their own right anyway, just get a comfy sling setup if you need to carry it for extended periods
                      Working...
                      X