Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7600 / 7615 Magazines ?

Me and a mate just ordered a 7600 in .308 for me and a 7615 in .223 for him

We are just wondering what 10 shot magazines will work the best in them ?

price doesn't come into so recommend away

Cheers Ratty

There is ur 7615 mags.

http://www.cleaverfirearms.com/tactical-magpul.htm (<<<<< LOL dicks don't let you reference there name since unplesentness)

In SA u can still (not sure for how much longer) legally pick up the 30 round steel mags for about $160.

They you have the triple K for the 7600

http://extremeoutdoorsports.com.au/hunting/rifle-magazines/remington-7600-pump-10-shot-magazine-308-and-243

Comment

Only problem is everybody seem to tell me the KKK is shit for feeding issues

and as for the 30 shot mag i'm in NSW so no gun shop would sell me one

Comment

• Spurious
        Spurious commented
        Editing a comment
        If price is not an issue, go the Wild Dog mag for 308

Click image for larger version

Name:	wilddog_308.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	47315

Originally posted by BlueBikesBlackGuns" post=34858

They you have the triple K for the 7600

http://extremeoutdoorsports.com.au/hunting/rifle-magazines/remington-7600-pump-10-shot-magazine-308-and-243
        $250 RRP for a KKK

Wow, GCS and Cleevers have them for under $50 !

• BlueBikesBlackGuns
        BlueBikesBlackGuns commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Rat man407" post=34869
        Only problem is everybody seem to tell me the KKK is shit for feeding issues

and as for the 30 shot mag i'm in NSW so no gun shop would sell me one
        Iv heard that about the triple K also. Apparently HK417 mags will fit in the 7600 no problems but iv never done it myself.

For the 7600 a Wildog, will be your best possible mag, but at a premium price. KKK are reliable mags, with the proviso, you take them apart and tune them. Have never had an issue with a tuned KKK.

Cheers,

Oddball

Comment

• sabb0
        sabb0 commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Oddball" post=34877
        For the 7600 a Wildog, will be your best possible mag, but at a premium price. KKK are reliable mags, with the proviso, you take them apart and tune them. Have never had an issue with a tuned KKK.

Cheers,

Oddball
        hey Oddball, is there a site (please not youtube) where i can learn what needs massaging? i got 2 new KKK 10 shot mags with my old 760 in 308 and i havnt been able to run a whole mag through yet. thanks

Boxtrade in Qld have KKK mag,s which he tunes before he sends them out, all worked perfectley for me, quite a few of the IPSC rifle shooters use the same mags for competition, Wild dog also good. Almost any AR type magazine will function in the 7615. Legal to own and use in Vic. with 10 rounds, legal for more rounds with an exemption .

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Robar" post=35001
        Boxtrade in Qld have KKK mag,s which he tunes before he sends them out, all worked perfectley for me, quite a few of the IPSC rifle shooters use the same mags for competition, Wild dog also good. Almost any AR type magazine will function in the 7615. Legal to own and use in Vic. with 10 rounds, legal for more rounds with an exemption .
        I'm not sure he still sells the KKK mags

Hi I got a used WildDog mag for the 7600. It played up at first until I saw the feed lips were not even, so gave them a gentle bend and have not had a problem since.Years ago I had some KKK and even after some tuning they were never as good as the WildDog mag. As to the 7615 mags I have used the mag that came with it (only holds 9 rounds comfortably), a AR Stoner 10 rounder and a Magpul P Mag 10 rounder that have ALL worked without fault. Hope this helps.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Not my personal specialty, but I've heard from two separate members off the old forum who had troubles with the transparent Eagle Industries mags?

7615 I bought a second Remington mag $90.00. Both hold 10 rounds good enough for my liking and feed flawlessly.

Comment

Grab some ten round magpul pmags from cl3avers for the 7615

Comment

• BlueBikesBlackGuns
          BlueBikesBlackGuns commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by Jackboot_Johnny" post=35110
          Grab some ten round magpul pmags from cl3avers for the 7615
          And whatever you do don't remove the limiting block

Originally posted by Rat man407" post=34835

Cheers Ratty
        the shop that shall not be named and will cop alot of hate for it, sells some pretty solid lookin pmags cant find the link atm but you could always give em a call. asking about postage etc
        Polish Mosin Nagant M44 7.62x54r Radom 1952 manufacture
        Brno model 2 1974 manufacture

One word 'Timshel'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat man407" post=34835

Cheers Ratty
          yessss good work rat man
          i love my 7600, you will not regret it ever haha

when GCSS or "that other shop" gets more KKK mags in ill be getting 2 for me and 2 more for a guy at SSAA NRB if you want i can get some for you as well so then its just one postage charge

Comment

• Rat man407
            Rat man407 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the offer but i think i might get a wild dog mag

You were thinking of rebarreling yours?
            I have been tossing around the idea of making it a switch barrel between the .308 and a .358

• Fisch
            Fisch commented
            Editing a comment
            I live in SA so I can have larger capcity mags. I was wondering if anyone has for sale or knows where I could buy a 20 round mag for a 7615
        Working...
        X