Single point sling advice for 7615

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single point sling advice for 7615

Can I please get ideas for a single point sling (black) for a Remington 7615. I have a ATI stock on it so not sure how to attach? Prefer to stick with an original decent quality one vs an eBay special.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Steve.

As it's an ATI stock, trying to work out how to attach to the stock.

Comment

GG&G make one that fits between the stock and the reciever, I had one on mine and it was perfect.
      Here is an example of the one I bought.
      http://www.survivalarms.com.au/component/page,shop.product_details/category_id,17/flypage,shop.flypage/product_id,513/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,29/vmcchk,1/

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Try PBA imports they have a couple of different types

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by 10 Mile Sniper" post=34712
        GG&G make one that fits between the stock and the reciever, I had one on mine and it was perfect.
        Here is an example of the one I bought.
        http://www.survivalarms.com.au/component/page,shop.product_details/category_id,17/flypage,shop.flypage/product_id,513/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,29/vmcchk,1/
        Will the above unit fit on a 7615 with an ATI stock? Or only the original stock that the gun came with?

Hi I mounted a Quick detachable sling point to my ATI stock by drilling a hole to accept the round "female" component. It was not to hard to do , lining up where to drill the hole was the most important part. I only had to put a small groove into the front end of the "tube" which goes into the grip assembly as the round "female " componment just stuck out a little bit. Once fitted I epoxyied the part in. It has worked great . I can post some more internal pics and info if you like..Hope this helps.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	sling.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	47470

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you.... Yep. Would like to see the pics. Cheers.

Thanks Cusco. Appreciate your time in posting the pics.

Comment

• cusco
        cusco commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks guys . I got plenty of info from the "other" forum about working on 7600/7615's .so am happy to return the help.

Will this work on an ATI stock?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	52319

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190991095047&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:AU:3160

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Yes it does, thats the one I had on mine, and I had an ATI pistol grip.
        It just goes in between the action and the stock when you bolt the stock on

Comment

Working...
        X