Latest addition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest addition!

Picked up this 7615 .223 at a great price though a member from another forum!
    Has done bugger all work and is in virtually new condition!

Will re barrel to 6x45 down the track and also put on a conventional scope as well when I get around to it for a for a more practical rifle! (no tacticool shit either!)

Just need to also get a few 10 shot mags for it.

Anyhow looking forward to shooting it, and TYB has eyes on it as well!!

Should go along well with its 308 brother!

Hunter,
    Very nice. I note it has the Monte Carlo style stock, which is unusual for the 7615P series. Will you use a Lumley Arms barrel bracket, or unscrew the existing barrel?

I do appreciate the 7600/7615 family, as practical rifles in many hunting scenarios.

Thanks,

Oddball

Comment

• El Slaughtero
      El Slaughtero commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Oddball" post=9326
      Hunter,
      Very nice. I note it has the Monte Carlo style stock, which is unusual for the 7615P series. Will you use a Lumley Arms barrel bracket, or unscrew the existing barrel?

I do appreciate the 7600/7615 family, as practical rifles in many hunting scenarios.

Thanks,

Oddball
      That's actually not a 7615p, it's a 7615 "carbine". I'm not 100% certain on the name, and its hard to find details about this particular model online, but i think its known as a Ranch Carbine. I have one myself, comes with the Monte Carlo stock and doesn't have the Wilson iron sights like the police model does. I bought mine near-new second hand and was a bit surprised since I didn't know they had a "standard" (non police) model 7615.
Working...
X