Recoil Pad for 336?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recoil Pad for 336?

So i brought home my Marlin 336 in 30-30 last week or so and after putting a couple of boxes of ammo through it, i'm finding the factory plastic recoil shoulder slammer, a bit much off the bench while trying to sight in the red dot, is there any particular recoil pad best suited for the marlin, will any do or should i just grow some hair to cover my vagina and put up with it lol?

Look at the Pachmayr pre-fit recoil pads for the Marlin 336, they may require a little grinding to fit but most fit easily.

Comment

I shoot my 30/30 marlin of the bench some times and your right it hammers the shoulder. The rifle isn't made for bench shooting its to light.
      Love your country, love your family, love your sport.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah definatly agree with you, but gotta sight it in somehow.

i got a limbsaver sent for a 1895 45/70 that I had a year or two ago. I used to love getting thumped by it but ran out of room in the safe an sold it, never having fitted the pad. If it fits the 336 you can have it for postage. Its actually labelled as the pad for a 870 wingmaster shotgun,limbsaver part# 10105/10102 , I think it fits the 336 as well .........

Comment

Hey mate, i brought a red quall shell holder they have a built in recoil pad it gives ya good length of pull and a few spare shells and they are cheap

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Post deleted
      Working...
      X