New Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Toy

I just picked this Marlin 336BL in 30-30 up today at the LGS. It has an 18 1/2 inch barrel, a six round tube and laminate stock. I bought it for scrub hunting in the state forests when they re-open. I just need to fit the new XS ghost ring site set and then she'll be ready to roll.

"Love the bush for its own sake and you will never have an unsuccessful hunt".

Nice lounge!

Comment

• fishphillott
      fishphillott commented
      Editing a comment
      At this rate shotgunner you are going to have to change your name

Nice mate, I've had my 336BL for six months now. And loving it.

Crazy accurate with my Bushnell red dot on it, and shoots very flat out to upwards of 250 metres using Federal and Remington factory ammo.

Bowled a roo on the hop with it a few weeks ago, and a cute little ginger bunny too, which is pretty good for an inner city latte-sipper like me.

Comment

• Shotgunner
      Shotgunner commented
      Editing a comment
      At the rate that I am buying guns Fish I think you are right, I'll be changing it to "Brokegunner"

Sounds awesome Notch, I can't wait to get out to the range to try it out next weekend. I've had a bit of a play with it today and I love how quickly it cycles and points. I reckon if I had have had it with me on my last goat hunt I would have taken quite a few more than the three I got with my 308 when I came up on the first mob.

Originally posted by Shotgunner" post=39256
    I just picked this Marlin 336BL in 30-30 up today at the LGS. It has an 18 1/2 inch barrel, a six round tube and laminate stock. I bought it for scrub hunting in the state forests when they re-open. I just need to fit the new XS ghost ring site set and then she'll be ready to roll.

Nice purchase there SG, I have the GBL in 45-70 and it is great for pigs and fast follow up shots.
    45-70 Government. The only Government I trust........................Period.

THE OLDER I GET THE BETTER I WAS.

Comment

Working...
    X