Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win 94 stock wanted

As the title says, I'm looking for a used set of stocks for a Winchester 94
    Condition isn't too important as long as they are not broken.
    Would consider the synthetics too if anyone has some.

try boydsgunstocks.com

Comment

I'm on the lookout for some '94 woodwork too at the moment. They are available (used, good condition) from the 'States for around $30-50 however I suspect shipping may be a killer and will easily add 30-40 bucks to the price.

Comment

• billygoat-gruff
        billygoat-gruff commented
        Editing a comment
        Try brownells and homesteadparts too. Brownells are a bit expensive on postage though, and they don't give us a postage cost untill they take the money off ya.

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by GSR" post=26761
        I'm on the lookout for some '94 woodwork too at the moment. They are available (used, good condition) from the 'States for around $30-50 however I suspect shipping may be a killer and will easily add 30-40 bucks to the price.
        Here's a used set on ebay USA. I've found that even if they don't list international shipping, sellers over there are often happy to do so if you message them and ask.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/70-Winchester-model-9422-94-22-stock-set-/161144330826?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2584f35a4a

Here's a nice new set in the raw too:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fancy-Figured-Unfinished-WALNUT-STOCK-FOREARM-Winchester-94-RIFLE-/370934155146

Originally posted by inverness " post=26480
      As the title says, I'm looking for a used set of stocks for a Winchester 94
      Condition isn't too important as long as they are not broken.
      Would consider the synthetics too if anyone has some.
      If you cant find any used stocks , you can always give these guys ago www.precisiongunstocks.com

Comment

Working...
      X