GP100 Grips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP100 Grips

My wife is looking for a rubber grip to fit her GP100. She wants the old type with the wooden inserts.
    We did get one from a forum member but the rubber part is to big (I think it's swollen) for the wooden panels which have a gap all the way around them.
    I thought it may have been the wood that had shrunk but I bought a new set and we still have the same problem.
    So if anyone has an old style rubber grip they would part with We would be very interested.

Hopefully I haven't put this in the wrong section, I have looked for a for a sale/Swap section, but couldn't find it.
    I don't want to start off on the wrong foot with my first post. Mike.

Mike, I have this Hogue Grip on my GP100.

I'll see if I can find my old grip.

Thanks...

Click image for larger version

Name:	gp100hoguegrip.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	23267

Comment

• Mike
      Mike commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Heaps.

looks good mate let me know how it all goes

Comment

• Mike
      Mike commented
      Editing a comment
      We had the Hogue grips when we bought the gun but they are to big for my Wife.

I have bits and pieces everywhere with no labelling, it be slow looking.
    I'm becoming old and untidy.

Thanks....

************************************************** ********************************************

Comment

• Mike
      Mike commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for bothering

Any Joy Yet Maverick?

Comment

• UberDouche
      UberDouche commented
      Editing a comment
      Mike, I have to confirm it with him but a mate of mine is coming up tomorrow and may be bringing a set. A while ago he was given a big box of gun crap and I'm sure there was a set of original GP100 grips in there. He doesn't shoot revolver or throw anything away so he should still have them. Will let you know either tomorrow night or Saturday morning when I see him.

• Maverick
      Maverick commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Mike" post=7619
      Any Joy Yet Maverick?
      ************************************************** ************************************************** ************

Mike, sorry I haven't come back to yet, I've been at the Queensland Law Courts Brisbane.
      Heightened security today, it's has been intense too say the least.

I have not had a chance to look for GP100 grips, but will look for it on Friday.
      I'll let you know tomorrow.

Thanks...

************************************************** ************************************************** ***************

A little bit off topic lads.

UberDouche, I have saved your " U.S. $100 limit on export " thread into Word 2007, this is complete with HTML links.

Would you like me to email it to you, if you choose to, PM your email address mate.

Thanks....

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *

Comment

Mike, found what your looking for mate.

The GP100 grip is at my mates place at Belmont in Bris.

Thanks...

Comment

• Mike
        Mike commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks so much Maverick. You say when (any time) I'm at Victoria point, only half an hour from Belmont.

Lucky you didn't rely on me. My mate brought them up and they are missing the wood inserts

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, shot all day Friday and then RO'd an IPSC match all weekend. Was pretty dam hot out in the sun here in Brisvegas this weekend.

Comment

Maverick, what time do you want to do what, tomorrow? Mike.

Comment

• Maverick
          Maverick commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by Mike" post=9866
          Maverick, what time do you want to do what, tomorrow? Mike.
          ************************************************** ************************************************** *******

I let you know tommorrow, everyone is watching the football at the moment, can't interrupt the football.

Have to pick it up from my mates place first.

Thanks...

************************************************** ************************************************** ********

Maverick, when do you want to meet re: grips..

Comment

• Mike
          Mike commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you very much for your help, I now have a happy wife.
          Mike and Mary.

Thank you very much for your help, Mike and Mary.

Comment

Working...
        X