Xmas Handgun Wish List.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas Handgun Wish List.

So with Christmas fast approaching us all I was wondering what my fellow Handgunners where hoping "Santa" would get the, this year?
    Hope he get's his PTA's in ontime.

My "Santa" got me a Colt Python Stainless last year surprised the hell out of me and was the best gift ever so I don't think it's possible for her to top that one ever.

I would be happy with a FNF FNP .45 Tactical with RMR sight but :P

So whats on everybody else's wsih list?

My long over due XVR460, a BHP and a glock of some derivative...
    As Napoleon said,"only thunderbolts can be preferred to cannon"

Comment

I'm getting a shadow for my birthday coming up so I won't get a gun for xmas. If I'm lucky I'll get a calibre conversion for my Dillon and a new holster.

Comment

• Greenwich-biker
        Greenwich-biker commented
        Editing a comment
        Deagle

Yeah, I know . . . . . .

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello Mate, If you are looking for a sweet holster for your shadow, I could help you with some cool Double Alpha Racer or Racemaster holsters, maybe a few pouches or a gun bag.

STI Targetmaster with extra shiny bits.
      Guns don't kill people. People kill people. So do monkeys if they have a gun.

Comment

Ordered a Colt Marine .45 1911 at the Shot Show. Hoping it comes before Xmas but not holding my breath....

Comment

• Kong2379
          Kong2379 commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by mook05" post=5915
          Ordered a Colt Marine .45 1911 at the Shot Show. Hoping it comes before Xmas but not holding my breath....
          Really keen to hear what you think of the Colt Marine once you have it mate. Nice buy.

2 1/2" python, but I think I have been too naughty

Comment

• Kong2379
          Kong2379 commented
          Editing a comment
          [quote="BIG DADDY" post=6088]2 1/2" python, but I think I have been too naughty [/quote
          Nah mate you better treat yourself

Between now and then every new purchase is "my xmas present" if or when they are seen/questioned

So that will hopefully be;
        Tactical solutions pac lite upper for one of the 22/45s
        BFR 10" barrel .30-30
        Ruger Blackhawk .30 Carbine

And a strange urge for a really big knife too
        “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

• Greenwich-biker
          Greenwich-biker commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by Morgo" post=6298
          Ruger Blackhawk .30 Carbine
          Hmmm . . . . now there's a thought

Oh and my semi custom Glock 17 Build with a TSD RMR ready slide, lone wolf threaded barrel, Trijicon RMR (RM07), Surefire X300 Ultra, other bits & pieces plus a Raven concealment holster set
        “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Got pretty much all I need for the moment. But if anything comes up that takes my fancy

That will be a different story when I get over the ditch.

I will probably give my bolt guns a new home and buy a few (read lots of) MSSA.

I sure I will be straining the bank when I start collecting over there. I would love a M60 or MG42

Comment

I'm just hoping to be able to fill out a PTA by then

Comment

You weren't able to fill out a PTA when you applied?
              Depending on what state you are in, just fill one out now and they should send it out with your licence.

Thats is the first thing the cops told me when I applied for my licence in the NT and TAS

Comment

Sig spartan, please dad PLEASE.....
                Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	23392
                I throw sub-moa rocks

If you heard the shot, you weren't the target

Comment

A CZ85 for me (Being a lefty) my Para needs a friend in the safe

And hopefully Warwick's will have the WF-A1 ready then too

JB

Comment

Come early next year I should be eligible for my first CF handgun. Wont be getting it for xmas but I'll definitely kick off me search around then.

Comment

• mick
                      mick commented
                      Editing a comment
                      well,by mid this month i should be eligible to get a pta and i have already put deposit on a springfield xd,so i figure i may have it by end of november,thats close enough to xmas for me.

A deposit on an STI Perfect 10 (9 month wait) and a S&W 686 6 inch.

Comment

Working...
                    X