A few of my S&W M&P pistols....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few of my S&W M&P pistols....

M&P .45 ......Apex Tactical Specialties Trigger, hard sear.....Leupold DeltaPoint red dot on a custom milled slide with backup suppressor sights.....and stippling on the backstrap.

M&P 9MM with 5" barrel....Apex Tactical Specialties competition trigger system.....Dr Optic red dot and backstrap stippling. This gun has no back up sights since it's strictly a fun gun for shooting steel and paper.

M&P 9MM with 5" barrel...Apex Tactical Specialties Carry tigger kit complete, Custom paint and scallops on top of slide and bacstrp stippling.

nice guns.

Is the barrel length of the .45 compliant (>120mm)?

Where did you get the milled slide from?

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I had my gunsmith mill it for me. As far as compliant......that must be an Australian thing.

Really nice guns you have there Puts my old grip-taped workhorse to shame heh

Torino is in the US, flybull. He doesn't have to be compliant with anything (esp not in Tennessee lol)

Comment

• Greenwich-biker
      Greenwich-biker commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by zhuk" post=5845
      Really nice guns you have there Puts my old grip-taped workhorse to shame heh

Torino is in the US, flybull. He doesn't have to be compliant with anything (esp not in Tennessee lol)
      And we just sit & dream . . .
Working...
X