Holsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holsters

Just wondering if anyone has bought an Airsoft CR Speed holster and are they any good to start out with?
    Calling me sir is like putting an elevator in an outhouse. It don't belong

Its Hard to say, I mucked around with abit of airsoft while i lived in New Zealand and the quality of the gear ranged.. If your buying from a good company I dont see why not Alot of the gear I saw got a hell of alot of abuse thrown at it in some of those all out battles!! Ohh New Zealand gotta love the place

Comment

I've got an airsoft IPSC belt and its great, seems every bit a tough as belts not costing $35 Lol

Dunno about holsters though. That a part which is going to come in for a fair bit of wear.

Comment

• pgman
        goffy65 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks

I have seen a couple youtube reviews on them and they say they are ok just the moulding joins are a bit rough just need a tidy up.

I had a knock of Blackhawk the real gun it was designed for (1911) wouldn't fit. The CR style seem ok though

Comment

A mate bought some airsoft type mag holders similar to CR speed ones, They are OK but don't appear as durable eg thinner plastic and not designed for a heavy magazine. I'd use a kydex style holster over a airsoft holster any day of the week.
        Guns don't kill people. People kill people. So do monkeys if they have a gun.

Comment

Working...
        X