The Sig picture thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sig picture thread

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Is that your new signature line, nice gun

Comment

If I could....
      “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

If she comes with the gun in a package deal I'll take two please

Comment

Wonder if I could get her to polish my wood

grips

Comment

Ah, I take it this isn't a "post your Sig picture" thread . .

I have some pix of mine, but after the photo in the OP , I doubt anyone would waste their time looking at my boring pictures.

Comment

• Morgo
              Morgo commented
              Editing a comment
              Originally posted by Nalioth" post=4515
              Ah, I take it this isn't a "post your Sig picture" thread . .

I have some pix of mine, but after the photo in the OP , I doubt anyone would waste their time looking at my boring pictures.
              lol. it can be both

Which Sigs do you have mate

. . . and a Swiss police surplus Sig P226

When I buy guns, I prefer domestic police trade-ins or European police surplus models. Policemen tend not to fire their sidearms very much, and their unit armoror keeps the pistols in top shape. So, for a "surplus" price, you usually end up with a handgun that might not look the best on the outside (mostly holster wear), but has probably not been shot enough for a proper break-in to have occurred.

Comment

Very nice Nalioth, I wouldn't mind adding a P6 someday.

Comment

Sig P229 Sport .357 Sig

Comment

Sig P226 SL Sport II 9mm

Comment

Sig P49

Plus the X5 posted earlier, not the very first one unfortunately

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Originally posted by Morgo" post=4566
                      Interesting.

Never seen one referred to as a P49 before (only as a Sig P210). Very cool pistols, no matter what they're being called

Mine

Comment

Nice Mook

You certainly picked up a few mags

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Cheers Morgo.

Would you believe since that photo I got another 5? So I can have them all loaded to complete a Service course of fire...

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        mehh
                        looks like you have been polishing the wood for a long time on that one morgo now post a pic of ur hairy palms eh

Yep the mags will cost one of your kidneys! Last in the country though - customs personally visited all the gun shops and repossessed them. I guess they finally figured out that criminals know how to use a Phillips head screwdriver after all.... (the dowel was held in with a single screw. Some would say it only took seconds to remove, turning them into 19 rounders).

So that would be a no-go for bringing back your own dowel-made ones; Customs wouldn't let it through.

What they are doing now is replacing the OEM aluminium-based mags with the hollow ended plastic mags, but putting on a plastic butt plate so you can still palm the mags into the magwell.

Anyway, here are my babies:

Comment

Might have to keep an eye out for one of the original Al mags with the base pad if they are not coming in anymore, always wanted one never got around to finding one

Comment

• Chang739
                          Chang739 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          If you don't want the plastic-based ones that they are replacing the Al ones with, then your only option is Hermanns... where it will cost something like $160 + postage per mag.

I had to suck it up and buy one from them to complete my Prac Pistol rig... Really hurt my wallet. Should have bought more when I originally bought the X5; the local shop had them for $140 which I thought was outrageous at the time.
                      Working...
                      X