Vale Aussie44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vale Aussie44

I guess a lot of members on here particularly those that are pistol shooters in & around Brisbane & Northern NSW will be saddened to hear of the passing of Ken G . otherwise known as "Aussie44."
    Ken was a very very good Pistolsmith who operated his own business KG Custom at Yeerongpilly in Brisbane.
    Ken was one hell of a nice bloke & what he did not know about Pistols particularly Smith & Wessons was not worth knowing He loved his "Smiths"
    He was always keen to assist young shooters & willingly gave advice & assistance to all who asked& I know he assisted quite a few on this forum with advice..
    The world is a sadder place after his passing
    Faster Horses
    Younger Women
    Older Whiskey
    More Money

SSAA N52

RIP Ken.

"If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"

Comment

Sad news indeed. Spoke to the man a few times and it was always a pleasure to do so.
      R.I.P Sir.
      If you're going through hell, keep going."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

Sad news indeed, had a few dealings through the forums over the years, decent bloke.

Comment

Did not know the man but sympathies to those who did. The mark of a person is the relationships and memories they leave behind, clearly this was a well loved individual. Safe journey onward.
          "Have more than you show
          Talk less than you know"

Comment

https://www.shootingaustralia.net/se...annel%22%5D%7D
            "If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"

Comment

Vale.
              Taken too soon.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Forward!
              Where we are, where we belong, where we should be.

Comment

Rip peace mate.....

Never meet personally, but many chin wags and laughs etc on another site and this one.

He'll be missed dealy.

Comment

Very sad to hear of Kens passing. He was always a great help,
                  Pete

Comment

Rip

Comment

Working...
                    X