Gunsmiths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunsmiths

Hi guys, who are the go to gunsmiths in Australia? For work on a 2011? I've been out of it for awhile

Originally posted by Toom" post=44706
    Hi guys, who are the go to gunsmiths in Australia? For work on a 2011? I've been out of it for awhile
    What work and what location?

Are you happy to send interstate?

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah anywhere in aust. Don't know what work. Gunna buy an Sti Edge. So maybe a full length guide rod and a trigger job straight up

While we're on the subject I would love a recommendation for anyone in WA to talk to.

I'd like to get a super light SAO trigger on my Shadow, and a lighter but still Production legal pull on a Stock III.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by ~Coxy" post=45018
      While we're on the subject I would love a recommendation for anyone in WA to talk to.

I'd like to get a super light SAO trigger on my Shadow, and a lighter but still Production legal pull on a Stock III.
      Max Wray.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by ~Coxy" post=45018

FOI the Shadow in Production IPSC needs to be 5 ld trigger pull on the first double action pull, same for the stock 3.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      No trigger jobs allowed in IPSC Production Division. You can get one and hope you won't be caught but don't cry if you get moved into Open

If you want a better trigger, shoot the hell out of it

Who in Queensland Oddball?

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Toom" post=45026
      Who in Queensland Oddball?
      Best would be PK @ CRM Cairns, bar none.

Where are the nationals next year Susan?

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Toom" post=45151
      Where are the nationals next year Susan?
      Dalby in sunny Queensland, just around the corner. Usually they are shot over Easter, however as Queensland has different weather then we shot it over the Queens Birthday weekend.
Working...
X