Beretta 92 Magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beretta 92 Magazines

Anyone seen Beretta 92 10rd magazines for less than $90 anywhere in Australia? The 30rd ProMag ones are cheaper than the 10rd factory mags. Which is ridiculous considering in the states you can get the factory 10rd mags for around $25.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo1.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	55539

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo2.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	55540

Have you tried Gold Coast Shooters Supplies?
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, they did have a no-name brand with a steel base, but they were non-serviceable and a bit suss looking, but weren't too badly priced for $50ea. I know the Pro-Mag 10rd mags go for around $35 and the MecGar (which is the best of the aftermarket in Beretta mags) sell around the $50 mark, but finding a store that actually has them in stock is the challenge.

Brownells may ship two at a time

http://www.brownells.com/magazines/handgun-magazines/magazines/mag-m92fs-9mm-10-round-prod40547.aspx
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Morgo" post=44134
      Brownells may ship two at a time

http://www.brownells.com/magazines/handgun-magazines/magazines/mag-m92fs-9mm-10-round-prod40547.aspx
      Can you import magazines? I thought customs would seize them?

Originally posted by martyphillips83" post=44093
    Anyone seen Beretta 92 10rd magazines for less than $90 anywhere in Australia? The 30rd ProMag ones are cheaper than the 10rd factory mags. Which is ridiculous considering in the states you can get the factory 10rd mags for around $25.

The checkmate brand mags GCSS have are fine. I was sold them as originals and I'm pretty sure they still show factory originals on there web page. The only issue I had with the steel bases was that it made my grip 5mm shorter which was the difference in my pinky finger sitting on or off the grip.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X