first air pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first air pistol

My 12 yr old daughter is really enjoying shooting air pistol. So I think it's getting closer to the time to buy one for her. She has tried a number of the club ones and the pardini c02 one she likes because it's light and she doesn't have a lever to pull to charge it.
    What are your thoughts on the pardini? problems with them. she is a slight girl with thin wrists so I want her to be comfortable with a light pistol, she has not complained about tired arms when she has used the pardini so this is why I'm thinking of this brand.

Cheers

Robert

Originally posted by Robert" post=41375
    My 12 yr old daughter is really enjoying shooting air pistol. So I think it's getting closer to the time to buy one for her. She has tried a number of the club ones and the pardini c02 one she likes because it's light and she doesn't have a lever to pull to charge it.
    What are your thoughts on the pardini? problems with them. she is a slight girl with thin wrists so I want her to be comfortable with a light pistol, she has not complained about tired arms when she has used the pardini so this is why I'm thinking of this brand.

Cheers

Robert
    A good Pardini will see her make the top, if she is good enough. Wont be the first national team member from your club!

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Personally I would not buy a C02 as they are only going to make air only soon, no C02 production as it has a few complications when fired in a warm environment it can give off a small vapour trail.

Well we certainly live in a warm climate out here When you say "they are only going to make air only soon" do you mean Pardini or the rules will be changing so only Air not CO2 can be used in comps?

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think they are changing the rules yes, but the manufacturers are all going to use air in the near future.

If you are looking for a nice light air pistol have a look at the Hammerli AP20.
    It is there current model and is well suited to Juniors due to its size and weight.
    She can also change the colour of the barrel sleeve.

Comment

Working...
    X