What are you all paying for 9mm projies? and where do you get good value....?? esp Victorians :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you all paying for 9mm projies? and where do you get good value....?? esp Victorians :)

I am in Melbourne and the freight on so many seems to make the darn things expensive, i love any bargain that means more shooting.

Try Muscrat Custom

Comment

Greg Moon, 0414 965 788 Practical Shooting Supplies (PSS) 9mm copper washed 125's $100 box 1000

Comment

• BJ343
        BJ343 commented
        Editing a comment
        that is great value....will do many thanks

• Gidge
        Gidge commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Robar" post=40502
        Greg Moon, 0414 965 788 Practical Shooting Supplies (PSS) 9mm copper washed 125's $100 box 1000
        That's what I use. He also does 135's at a similar price per projectile.

the other one to go for if you want copper plate projectiles is berry's 124gn restike from practicle shooting supplies http://www.pssaus.com.au/. I used them when couldn't get hold of any frontiers and think paid $130/1000 delivered to your door by tnt couriers. were a good projectile but a little more expensive.

Comment

$90/1000 Westcastings from PBA, great projies and I can't find 135gr anywhere in locals. Then you got to factor postage

Comment

+1 for Frontier's, Berry's, Topscore and Vindicators

I've tried them all over the last 12 months in 9mm 125gn, minor & major (mostly major). Currently using Vindicators but only because I bought a shit load the last time Dave did a road trip.

They are all good and I'd let price/current availability be the decision point next time I need some.
          Good thing I sandbagged the [email protected]#k out of that match or I'd be B Grade in Classic now too................

Comment

The Bullet Factory 135gn RN

Comment

• OldPaj
              OldPaj commented
              Editing a comment
              For a while now I have been using Vindicator Flat Point Bevel Base (FPB 125Gn conical projectiles in both 9mm & 38SPL. I find they work well from my S&W 686 revolver (3.8Gn AP50) and Glock 17A (3.5Gn AP50 or 4.0Gn AP70). I have also used the Frontier 125Gn plated projectiles which I find that my H&K USP Expert likes. Generally the comps I shoot do not require power factors so I am not sure of the velocities.

I have been getting the Vindicators through a chap in Seymour.

I was using Westcastings 125gr $110/100 these worked great in the Glock though leaded the Steel I so now use Berrys $120/1000

Comment

• glock40sw
              glock40sw commented
              Editing a comment
              The Susan Island 124gr RN are $95 per 1000.
              They work great in the Kimber 38super Minor loads and the SVI racegun at Major power factor.
          Working...
          X