New one in the safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New one in the safe

Picked this up last week, got 2 sets of barrels one in 45LC/.410 and one in 357. Haven't fired it yet, weather or work has conspired against me.

That's cute mate, it will fit nicely in your garter belt. :lol:
    Not suitable for mature audiences

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      In which case you will NEVER see it :P

Those barrels look shorter then 100 mm

<-------- very very jealous

Comment

Nice one, keen to hear what the recoil is like
      “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Fired it on Friday, only had my 38Spl Cowboy loads so recoil was next to nothing. One handed I was able to keep all the shots on a ISSF target at 25m despite the worse trigger ever. I let another shooter/the range officer have a shot, he discovered a neat trick that worked, Use the middle finger on the trigger and lay the index finger along the side of the barrel and just point at the target, it worked! Fun little gun and yes the barrels are over 4inches.

Comment

• Morgo
          Morgo commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by Urban Conquest" post=679
          Fired it on Friday, only had my 38Spl Cowboy loads so recoil was next to nothing. One handed I was able to keep all the shots on a ISSF target at 25m despite the worse trigger ever. I let another shooter/the range officer have a shot, he discovered a neat trick that worked, Use the middle finger on the trigger and lay the index finger along the side of the barrel and just point at the target, it worked! Fun little gun and yes the barrels are over 4inches.
          Would be a real blast to shoot with some heavier loads

Nice piece buddy, wouldn't expect it to have a good trigger.

Very basic design.

It reminds me of some of the Saturday night specials some of the guys bring to my collectors meets.
        You would swear they were just toys from the weight and appearance.

Comment

Working...
        X