New matches approved for NSW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New matches approved for NSW

I see Classic Service Pistol & Single Action Black Powder Cartridge Aggregate have been added to the list of approved matches for NSWAPA.
    Anyone have a link to some rules, interested in pistol and ammo requirements.

Originally posted by 220" post=38971
    I see Classic Service Pistol & Single Action Black Powder Cartridge Aggregate have been added to the list of approved matches for NSWAPA.
    Anyone have a link to some rules, interested in pistol and ammo requirements.
    Thank god for that. I was wondering how long it would be before this excellent initiative from the folks down in Victoria would be adopted up here. Colt 1911 Government in .45ACP, here I come!

Comment

I hope this is true, I would love to try the 45acp

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by sigman" post=38977
        I hope this is true, I would love to try the 45acp
        Straight out of the latest NSWAPA magazine that turned up earlier in the week.
        My club range is still licenced for up to .45cal but not licenced for any high cal matches hence I'm keen to see what the actual pistol requirements for the matches are.

Sounds crap. I thought classic meant 45 like in VIC

Comment

What a letdown . Why bother with even calling it çlassic"when it's not even shot with "classic"calibres.

Comment

• Simon
          Simon commented
          Editing a comment
          Sure the lack of high-cal approval sucks, but IPSC major was originally shot with 1911's in 45 ACP. Yet I don't see it's adherents calling it's current "<.38" format in Australia as crap, boring or pointless.

I don't think IPSC could ever be boring but it would definitely be better with .40 & .45...
        Good thing I sandbagged the [email protected]#k out of that match or I'd be B Grade in Classic now too................

Comment

Working...
        X