Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its real

and coming soon

http://www.ammoland.com/2013/11/arsenal-firearms-begins-worldwide-deliveries/#axzz2lqCJK6QY
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

I was curious about the magazine, whether they made a custom one piece that fed both barrels so while only giving 8 pulls of the trigger it would fire 16 rounds which means the mag technically holds 16rds being a problem for us.

Seems they actually use two standard mags but with a double floor plate adapter.
    "MAGAZINE: 2 single magazines, paired with single floor plate, 8+8 rounds"
    http://www.arsenalfirearms.com/products/af-2011-a1-double-barrel-pistol

Still be interesting to see how that gets classed.

Comes in .38 Super too.....
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      i'm not trying to have a go mate, but what target sport are you gonna compete in to justify it to the powers that be?

personally i think if you want it for whatever reason you should be able to own it... i just don't see you getting that approved by a club or state

I personally think that, that is one of the dumbest pieces of modern firearm technology ever produced.... Super heavy and a grip that is as fat as butter....

I pity the fool....

Just my personal opinion guys.... On a side note I wouldn't say no to shooting one....
    I throw sub-moa rocks

If you heard the shot, you weren't the target

Comment

Also what would be the out come of the possibility of different ammo being loaded in the mag or slightly different amounts of powder/burn time???
      I throw sub-moa rocks

If you heard the shot, you weren't the target

Comment

• Morgo
        Morgo commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Super6one" post=36059
        Also what would be the out come of the possibility of different ammo being loaded in the mag or slightly different amounts of powder/burn time???
        Probably wouldn't be all that noticeable unless you went to extremes of difference in your loads.

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        i would buy one i it was at the rite price

Have to agree Super6, I have a Tanfoglio 38. Great piece of machinery. If you gave me one of things for free I'd sell it the next day.

Comment

My dodgy wrist has enough issues with one barrel, lol

But yeah. Would make double Alphas a goer in IPSC wouldn't it? Unless you stuffed up...then there's no going back :lol:

Comment

Why ?

Comment

• SlimPigguns
            SlimPigguns commented
            Editing a comment
            I would have to be very rich to have one. I would rather 2 separate 1911s. What it did make me think of was a left handed 1911 with the ejection on the left would be good for lefties. Has anyone ever made a lefty 1911?
            Pete

Looks like the Desert Eagle has been knocked if it's perch as the true "wankers" gun. :lol:
          Regards Peter.

Comment

• Morgo
            Morgo commented
            Editing a comment
            Originally posted by Unsub" post=36157
            Looks like the Desert Eagle has been knocked if it's perch as the true "wankers" gun. :lol:
            Saw a movie once that had this same setup but with a desert eagle.

Comment

Well not quite, but close.

http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/imager/who-doesnt-want-a-custom-double-barrel-pistol-to-play-with/b/original/2794175/8eb8/GreenHornet2.jpg

Comment

Comment

Double barrel 1911 in .45 ...... pffffft. That's for poosies.

Now a triple barrel 1911, that's a man's gun.

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well there is now a triple barrel shotgun, so why not a double barrel handgun.

Morgo, what are we going to do with you Brother

Comment

• Morgo
                  Morgo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Originally posted by JD" post=36328
                  Morgo, what are we going to do with you Brother
                  I usually take ammo donations

It's be an interesting thing to have and I'd love to try one but I don't fond myself with a burning need to have one

Comment

I want one in under and over instead of side by side seeing some of you want it tripled barrel.
                  Always in need of just one more gun.

Comment

Working...
                  X