Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beretta Billennium

One for sale on used guns today.

Harry must be selling his as this is listed as the only one in Australia :lol:
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Originally posted by Morgo" post=31970
    One for sale on used guns today.

Nope, definitely not the only one in Australia.....

Comment

Originally posted by Morgo" post=31970
      Dear oh me young Morgo, I thought we had already discussed this?

I don't sell guns, I just acquire more
      As Napoleon said,"only thunderbolts can be preferred to cannon"

Comment

Yes we did, I should have remembered
        “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          On the same site is another absolutely brilliant 9mm, the SAP manufactured by Australian Auto Arms, listed end October, strange its still there.

Possibly why the Billennium Beretta is listed as the only one in Australia, Clayton can ask a higher price, till the new buyer realizes his/hers in not the only one here.

100% this is not the only one. I know of another one for sure. I didn't know they cost that much. I have actually sent him the link to the add as I know he was going to sell his. He bought it as his wife liked the look of it.... Some people do have a lot of money to throw around.

Comment

They are bloody nice though 6K for a shooter is too steep. As pointed out they haven't increased in price that much considering the rarity. A rifle of the same rarity would have held its value better. I'm also loving the Steel I too much to replace it. She is a sweet shooter.

Comment

Working...
          X