Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistol Safes

Hey guys.

I'm looking at getting a new pistol safe, need more room!

I need size mostly, as long as it meets the NSW regs I'm happy. I have seen a large one on a QLD gunstore web page for $349 made by Sentry. Seems to by my best bet for now. Does anyone here make them? Can anyone reccomend one? Second hand would be fine. I would be happy storing them in my AB safe but that is illegal, so I wont do that.

Thankyou.

Hi Patriot
    I dont know if this will help you or not
    http://stores.ebay.com.au/wholesale-superstore/Safes-/_i.html?_fsub=1058138016&_sid=72758156&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Cheers
    Calling me sir is like putting an elevator in an outhouse. It don't belong

Comment

Maybe check out the large handgun safe here.

http://www.spika.com.au/gun_safes.html#!prettyPhoto/18/
      “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

I have just posted a Chubb safe in Classifieds that may suit you. In Brisbane though.

BulM5

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          I can never find the for sale section, I use to get a little box that came up but that has stopped showing now.....

Grumps scroll up to the very top of the page and its next to the forum tab--top left.

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by Grant" post=32034
          Grumps scroll up to the very top of the page and its next to the forum tab--top left.
          Thank I must be partly blind no wonder I don't hit many 10's

Thankyou guys for all the responses. Will get on those links and see how I go.

I hear the Spika are good

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
        X